Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scary shit happened last night (haha)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LaxNBeer, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Last night I watched my Caps beat the Pittsburgh Penguins in the Winter Classic... and to celebrate, that night (1AMish) I went to take a good cruise. Basically I took a drive to an adjacent street in my development and starting lighting up. I ended up talking to this chick I've been messing with, and I caught myself playing with my lighter, which was one of those cheap fuckers that you get like 10 for $1.00... we all know the type of lighter. Well I looked over at one point and saw my entire fucking hand was on fire as soon as I lit it.. I panicked and dropped the lighter on my leather seat. Thankfully those bitches are leather and didn't engulf in flames too. I shook my hand and it went out.. but little dots are fire were all over my seat, along with a big one on the lighter. I barehanded grabbed that bitch, chucked it out the window...patted my seats down, and fucking got out of my car shaking haha. That shit blew my high real quick.. I drove home and went to bed REAL quick.

edit: Btw, I didn't intentionally light my shit on fire... I think the lighter might've had a crack and leaked or something..

2. #2 hurb1, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2011
    It could of been worse you coulda flung the fiery lighter out right as a cop passed by and landed in his passenger seat. THen he woulda done a skidding youturn like out of super troopers and you wouldda shit your pants. Thats fuked up though how those lighters are always breaking, obviously there are no regulations in place when it comes to selling shit that will blow up in your face or light your house/car on fire. But uh the government cares about us and all so i dont know why they let this shit happen while they protect us from the non deadly herb we are using the deadly lighters to ignite and nearly killing ourselves. im sure plenty of people been injured from this

3. For real bro.. you'd think they would worry about possible explosives used in everyday life rather than a harmless plant that is more good than anything... But hey.. that's politics for ya..

Shit was scary as hell, and I think I'm about to ditch any lighter like that that's in my possession and stick with my turd brown bic lighter :smoking:

4. Lacrosse instincts took over, chucked it like you were ripping ducks

5. hahaha damn thats some bad luck, maybe karma? :rolleyes:

6. Haha funny thing is I actually grabbed a shaft outta the back seat and fucked with the busted lighter after it went out the window to make sure the fire went out before I left... Snow was still on the ground from the blizzard, so I pushed snow around on it a bit. Attackmen and their quick sticks XD

7. that's beat, but that kind of stuff happens when you use shitty cheap lighters.

8. at least u still have ure hand

9. those cheap lighters are called crack lighters