Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scary Scary Paranoia.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KushMonster001, Dec 25, 2012.

1. So, I wanted to share a story about my biggest paranoia trip ever. I new to the ganja, and I had bought 3 grams of very dank stuff, usually on the weekends my parents are home so I can smoke indoors. I told my mom ill be out for a bit "riding" my bike so I could go outside and do somez weed so i went on top of a mountain and stared to smoke weed i smoked like .3g. When i went to go back home my parents were inside watching tv I thought but my mom was in the garage butchering an animal and she could see me walking in front of the door and ringing the bell. FUCK alll of a sudden i heard a knocking noise on the garage window "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" i fucking heard my mom say. And i started to ride my bike again to get rid of the smell on my clothes and I almost started crying thinking that my mom new what i did. so i talked to my self for like an hour and changed my clothes went inside and washed up. I later figured out that she always does that even to my brothers. Hopefully she didn't know and my ass was saved. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. u 18? get some mints kid

3. you should beg your mom not to punish you. then turn 18. :)

4. trust me its harder than u think for people to tell. invest in some eye drops man and if u dont already wear cologne so your mom gets used to the smell of it and bring it with on your (bike rides)...hope this helps man.

5. Why would you cry if your mom found out lol. You make it seem like smoking weed is like getting caught smoking crack

6. Idk lol, i was very scared.

7. lol. trollololololol

8. You Sir are a Genius