Scary Movies

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ddb421, Aug 30, 2009.

1. yep.. i need a list of scary movies...

none of that freddy krueger and jason/micheal myers crap its stupid

i like psychological thrillers and movies that make you jump and scare the shit out of you

hook it upppppppppppp

2. What up man? Havent heard from ya ina while! :wave:
    28 weeks later
    Hostel (part I and II)
    Saw I, II, and III

Those made me cringe the first time i saw em

3. yehhh i seen all those besides 28 weeks later...

4. 28 weeks later is tha best of tha bunch for sure. Had a good bit of hash before i saw it the first time and i was scared shittless haha. :eek:

5. do you know any Psychological Thrillers?

or like... i d k how to explain it .. movies like The Haunting in Connecticut.. i like that type of movie .. a good amount of getting scared involved with jumping lmfao

6. Battle Royale

japanese movie made about students being forced to kill each other by the govt.. good watch.

7. yehhh but i want a list of up to date scarryy asss moviess!!!

XXXDDDDD i wanna be SCARED not kinda SCAREd

8. seen it...

guess no one has good tastes in movies... :(

9. I use the internet movie data base for reference on whether or not a film is worth checking out.
    Anything below a 6 usually means its a generic horror flick with a predictable plot. IMO 7+ means its a good movie. 8+ means its a classic.

Here are their ratings and years released.

Alien.(1979) 8.5/10
    Aliens.(1986) 8.4/10
    The sixth sense.(1999) 8.2/10
    The others.(2001) 7.8/10
    The descent.(2005) 7.4/10
    Zodiac.(2007) 7.9/10

10. zZzZzZzZzZ

11. Zodiac is a very good psych film. Worth checking out.

12. [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhwiT6eedc]YouTube - SHROOMS TRAILER[/ame]

13. Cube. That shit is FUCKED up.

14. The fuck? You ask for advice then get pissed when you don't like the movies reccomended? All the movies listed were excellent, imo.

Reguardless, watch Jacob's Ladder if you haven't already. And try Eyes Without a Face, Heavenly Creatures, the original Japanese versions of pretty much any mainstream modern pyschological horror movie in America, Drag Me To Hell (when it comes out if it hasn't yet), Phantasm, The Other, REC./Quarantine, Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?, the orignal version of The Wickerman, Let the Right One In (only with theatrical subtitles, the subs for the DVD are shit), Oldboy, Eraserhead (more than just a horror film, though that's what I imagined it would genereally be grouped in), etc.

Just some good ones.

15. STRANGERS.

'nuff said.

16. The 13 ghosts
    Silent Hill
    Jeepers creepers

17. i appreciate the list xD

i didnt get pissed i was Dissapointed..

thankss man

18. Yeah, it's all good.

No problem.

19. ew, I threw up a little bit.