Scary Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ddb421, Aug 30, 2009.

1. i need a good list of scary movies... i dont want anyone to list the stupid halloween or freddy krueger movies.. ive seen them and they aren't scary

helppp meeeeee!!

anything psychological or anything that makes you jump or scares the fucking shit out of you

2. Maybe you've already seen it, but House on Haunted Hill is the scariest movie Ive ever seen. I get chills just thinking about it..

3. I had a good list of scary movies. Try it once
    Fast and Furious
    Ghost Town
    ghost Rider
    Ghost of Girlfriend past
    Flash of genius
    Really outstanding movies and won't made u bore

4. The Exorcist
    The Strangers
    The Exorcism of Emily Rose
    Hell Raiser

I imagine any one of these would be amazing (and utterly terrifying) when high

5. i watched the exorcism of emily rose yesterday... it was pretty goooood i liked all the random evil faces just like the Exorcist kinda of...

but captian howdy still haunts me to this day. i cant watch the exorcist anymore

shit disturb me

so did IT .. that movie was disturbing

6. The Haunting (1962, not that crap remake with Zeta-Jones)
    Eraserhead
    Suspiria
    Repulsion
    The Eye ( original, not US remake)
    Cabin Fever
    Don't Torture A Duckling
    Martin ( a little seen George Romero movie)
    Sisters ( early Brian de Palma)
    The Devil's Backbone ( truly eerie ghost story)

7. xDD thankss mann ^^

8. I've got some good news for you guys. You can watch the unaired episodes of "Fear Itself" online on FEARnet.com starting Sept 2 (before the DVD release). Thought I'd also pass along a synopsis of one of the unaired shows.... Some really good horror.

Echoes is directed by Rupert Wainwright (The Fog, Stigmata), and is written by Sean Hood (The Crow: Wicked Prayer, Halloween: Resurrection).
    Steven (Aaron Stanford, The Hills Have Eyes), an affable, good-natured young man, moves into an apartment where he believes he once lived -- 88 years ago in a past life. But as memories appear to him like ghosts, he begins to believe that in this previous life he was a sadistic murderer ­ or is he just imagining things? Eric Balfour (24, The Texas Chain Saw
    Massacre) and Camille Guaty (Prison Break, Las Vegas) also star.

Hope you guys check it out.
    KaneC with FEARnet

9. You Want Horror Films?

The Decent - A Great Brit Horror
    Wolf Creak - Just Terrifying
    Splinter - Not So Much as Scary, just an amazing film that i watched over and over

10. The Decent
    Quarantine
    A Haunting in Connecticut

My favorite scary movies.

11. yea these are 2 of the best recent horror movies ive seen

another real good one is "the mist"

12. The Descent is terrific. The Mist is one of the better Stephen King movies.

13. one flew over the cucko's nest. I swear if you watch it high you feel like your going insane just like the people in the movie

14. Eraserhead
    Suspiria
    (Original) Last House On The Left
    Cannibal Holocaust
    Cannibal Ferox
    The 'Thing'
    Audition
    Pi
    Driller Killer

15. Ever read the book? It's narrated by the Indian inmate who doesn't actually seem all that crazy.