Scary moments when High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SirFrosty, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Everyone post some scary shit youve experienced pretty much because you were high.

Let me tell you a funny story it isnt scary for me but for my friend.

Me and my friend just got done smoking like an eigths worth of fine ass weed between the three of us and we were driving home (I was driving). I decided to fuck with them because they were so stoned and staring off into space just blazed. I slam on the breaks and start screaming as loud as I can (It was a country road no one else was around). They both fuckin jumped up with the scariest look on their face it was fuckin priceless.

2. if i was one of your friends i could easily make that story very scary for yourself.

not cool ruining a buzz like that, but still funny.

3. LOL
    this is amazing
    i would love to do that.

4. Hm never had any scary buzzes but LOL at your story though id slap you across the head for ruining my buzz like that but still funny.

5. At one point, me and my friends toked up at lunch before going to class. This time however, it wasnt a simple joint, it was a nice big bowl. And my friend had about two, and then he had a cigar as an after toke :smoking:

But as we walked into the school (Believe me, its so cold, temperature was something like -30) he started hallucinating like fuck. He was telling me how he was seeing everything in blue and purpe, and he started saying how ever was really slow. Needless to say, he was freaked.

But I was freaked aswell. Imagine if he were to get caught. Even a best friend might rat out his friends.

To this day, my friend has never touched a cigar after weed.

6. ^^

Cigs are some crazy shit. I can't even take down a full cig...it fucks me up so much.