scary moment today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yellow bic, Dec 31, 2005.

1. so i pretty much almost got caught today im in town visiting with parents right now and they all left to go see a movie and i decided to toke up real quick

well about ten minutes after i just finished 2 fat bowls out of my bong they come back turns out the movie was sold out

so i run into the shower and shower for what felt like 20 minutes lol

so i get out and no one is the wiser i had a candle going but it wasnt very strong and i had smoked out the whole basement i dono how i didnt get caught to be quite honest

2. Lol, your a lucky man..dont get caught again, you might not be so lucky.

3. Same experience yesterday dude. Smoked in the basement a nice spliff with some friends and the whole basement reeked. Even some a little upstairs. And the shitty thing was I was out of roomspray and my mom knows the smell. I had to go lift a bottle of spray from the store since I was broke. I then sprayed down the house and made a burrito (microwave smell always helps too) and my mom asked what the smell was. I said I sprayed roomspray because I burned something in the microwave earlier.

4. If you burn popcorn the smell of it will cover anything.. :smoke:

5. Seems to me that more people get caught because they are trying to hide the smell with a different smell then just leaving the weed smell. I just smoke up and leave a window or door open to let it air out... 30 minutes to an hour later no one would have ever guessed you smoked.

6. i usually just light a candle and let the room air out naturally, the more random smells you have in your house/room the more obvious it becomes

7. lol i know.. i know people who smoke up then spray axe, its like dude thats just gonna make the shit worse.