Scary High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr-I-Can-DoThat, Mar 17, 2019.

1. this a long story So yesterday i grabbed a bag of what my dealer told me was Lemon OG kush. I had been out of the game for a while so i haven’t smoked in sometime the last time i did i smoked some shit that gave me a panic attack like took clothes off walked outside (it was 2 in the morn) pacedback and fourth chest was hurting like i was gonna have a heart attack that was off a bag of some regular swore off weed after that was probably 2016 or 17 nonetheless last weekend i smoked a blunt with my brother after about 2-3 years of giving it up of what i came to find out was bubba kush. No panic attack i was feeling good im like dang i miss this feeling so fast forward to yesterday dealer tells me “you wont need alot, this will put you on your ass” im like ok cool a bowl should be ok i didnt even finish the whole bowl maybe 3 hits or so feeling high off the jump everything is normal i had a movie i was going to go see so i start driving and like everything that happens only when your high i see a cop about to pull out of the intersection get paranoid because i thought i was driving to slow pull into a drive thru and just sit there waiting for him to come get me at least point i realize im paranoid and start to chill. So im behind this car and i cant go around so i sit there chilling then all of a sudden i have that feeling of man im too high right now can feel my heart pounding hard take my pulse and its beating! try to calm down and i do then 5 mins go by same thing happens heart pounding getting hot all that this happens a 3rd and 4th time except these times the back of my head is hurting really bad like maybe how a aneurism would feel like hurting sharp pain finally i said fuck it im going to the movies went in everything seemed fine for the most part i slammed on some popcorn and downed two slushys like nobodies business.

thats gotta be more than a panic attack right?

2. not to mention i got home around 6 fell asleep and woke up at about 3 in the am went back to sleep and woke up at 9 and still felt high didnt feel normal untill around 1 pm

3. Its just potent, dank, ganja. You go easy with it, like 1 hit then chill. Give it 5 or 10, see how you feel, hit it again if youre feeling like you can handle it. Typically it just comes down to easing back into smoking, a little at a time. It happened to me a few times as i quit for work, would go months to years without ganja, then start again, then had to work through some panic attacks when i smoked to much. Give it time, youll adjust.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Don't drive and get high.just sit down and chill or get high at the movies and sit down man.

5. Yeah lemon og will put ya in a zone good strain

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just a panic attack and your overthinking it....enjoy the high and embrace the strange feelings they cant actually hurt you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. it sure is one hell of a plant!

• Like Like x 2