scary ghost story type stuff

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BIC, Sep 11, 2003.

1. lets hear em guys and gals...

2. I was in a house once that had these really steep steps going up to a hallway connecting two rooms. I looked up the stairs and a human shadow walked across the hall. No body, just a shadow. I have no idea what it was.

P.S. I'm not saying it was a ghost or anything, but it was creepy.

3. cool story....lets keep em coming...halloween isnt too far away...you people have to have something to contribute

4. I once randomly walked down into my basement late at night when I was really little... And the handle to the basement door that elads out side started turning. I ran upstairs... Very creepy experience for a 10 year old.

5. when i was like 11 i was walkin down to my basement and there is a bathroom right at the bottom of the steps, i saw like a shadow of an arm swipe out from the door way, like the shadow was a physical arm, not just a shadow being cast on the wall. like up to down it swiped out like tryin to grab somethin.

6. whats wiht all the damn shadows? and i'd have to say talkin to a cat was the wiersadest.

7. I believe ghosts are a trick of the human mind. I may change my mind if I see one.

8. This isn't a ghost story, but it was probably the most frightening experience of my childhood.

I was on a road trip with my father when I was about 8 or 9 years old. We stopped at a friend's house to spend the night after a day on the road. For some reason I thought my Dad told me he was going to sleep in the basement. So I wake up at 2:30 am and decide to go find my dad. I walk down into the basement (GIGANTIC FUCKING BASEMENT!) and start looking for my dad. I couldn't see anything and I was just blindly stumbling along. In the very faint light I thought I saw my dad's hair. I put my hand out to touch it, and it turned out that it was a tangled mass of wires. I started freaking out and ran back towards the stairs. But I couldn't find them. I started crying and walking around the basement. I didn't want to yell or anything to wake the monsters up, so I satyed quiet. As I was walking, a big cardboard box fell over behind me, and I flipped my shit. Still I couldn't find the door. After about 1/2 an hour of looking, I found that the door had closed behind me and I hadn't felt the handle when I was feeling the wall. I went back upstairs, laid down, and went back to sleep.

9. Scary stuff. Yeah one time I was about to sneak into my neighbors house around 2 in the morning and I swear this incredibly white face appeared just for a second, and when I looked back, it was gone. I don't go in there anymore lol. (I was gonna steal some booze.)

10. Yeah, it obviously made an impression, i still remember it all these years later. I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning.