scary experiences with cops

Discussion in 'General' started by rastaziggy, May 8, 2013.

1. So me and 2 guys and 2 girls are sat in a car blazing. We had gone through a considerable amount of weed and were just chilling and listening to music high and happy as fuck. Next thing you know the cops have just pulled up next to our car. I went from high to completely sober and was shitting it. We must have had £70's worth of weed (£20 of which was on me) between us and like 5 grinders. My friend in the passenger seat was straight up fucked as he had his weed on the dashboard so he had to get out first and get searched for more. I was shitting it at this point because I hadn't been in a situation like this before, however I managed to balls my weed as did my friend and one of the girls put her weed in her bra. The driver was searched 2nd and had ballsed his weed so he was fine, but still had a grinder full of weed in the car. This is where my friend was such a sneaky fuck I didn't even realise he had done this. He asked the cop if he could roll a cigarette and the cop said yes its not against the law. He used that as an excuse to get back in the car pretending to get his baccy but actually pocketed his grinder at the same time and seeing as he had already been frisk searched they weren't gonna search him again hahaha. The rest of us get searched and nothing is found. In the end we all got away with it except for my friend who got just a fine because he didn't actually have much on him. What makes this scattier was there were people in a car next to us who my friends were friends with. They are nice people but are what we would describe as "Badman" who had a couple of bullets on them and a magazine which here in England would be a very serious situation if caught. They must have been shitting it more then me and my friends but they also managed to get away.

Anyway thought I'd share that scatty experience and was wondering if anyone else has similar stories about nearly being busted?

2. today i blew a yellow light turned red and a cop was at the intersection i was like oh shit oh shit oh shit. bitch didnt see ME lol