Scary Experience While Stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by afieldofdreams, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Have you ever had a scary experience while stoned? I can recall 3 times very vividly where I thought I was going to die while I was high.

Share share share

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #4 Elvis Presley, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    I was really fucked up.. so, so high this one time, with enough illegal contraband in my backpack to send me to the Big House for god knows how long.

Went to a very busy gas station on the edge of the city, because we needed to smoke and we didn't have a goddamn lighter. I went in with my buddy, but became increasingly worried about my nice road bike I left locked up outside (like I said, very busy gas station, shady people around etc). So I kindly ask him if he will quick buy his stuff, then come out and watch my bike while I go in and shop for the snacks and stuff that I want. He said yes.

Well, I go back outside and stand by my bike, when a police SUV pulls up and starts backing into a parking spot like 15 feet from where I'm standing, I'm standing right outside of the doors of the place. It's just about this time that I notice the enormous red letters on the "NO LOITERING" signs.

My mind and my stomach start doing backflips. I simply could not make myself act normal... I didn't even know what normal was at this point. I'm looking inside thinking OH MY FUCKIN GOD, THIS KID TAKING TOO LONG TO COME OUT IS GONNA PUT ME IN PRISON

I didn't know whether to take the lock off of my bike and put it into my backpack... look at my cell phone... get a drink of water from the bottle in my bag..... I just didn't know how to be normal, and I think it was probably obvious. I'm just waiting for the officer to get out and start talking to me about my odd behaviour and/or loitering outside of the entrance to the gas station.... it was just really bad, like a panic attack. I was just so sure that any moment he was gonna be like "OK the jig is up, you're on something, what's in the bag..."

Anyhow right as the cop got out and walked past me (I looked at my phone screen and focused on not freaking out) my friend came out, and I was like, we need to leave we need to leave.. and we did..

That's the story. From an outside perspective, not much happened. But in my own mind, it was possibly the most scared I have ever been. It was like life or death right there at that moment and I lived. Perception is everything.

edit: OP, how are you gonna give us triple blue balls like that? Get to sharin' those stories!
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  3. Not really that scary, but it was to me at the time. I smoked out of the window with my friend (this was my first time too) and she let me smoke en entire bowl. I was SO HIGH. Then, about 10 minutes in after i've finally started to get used to it, my mom knocks on the door and asks us to come upstairs for a minute (and I had previously made a deal with her that she wouldn't bother us the entire night) So, she goes on a ramble about being able to smell chemicals when she gets out of the shower. Then, my mom pulls out this bottle of scented lotion to give to my friend, which I remembered us talking about earlier, but I could've swore she was gonna say something like "I smell chemicals more easily when I get out of the shower, and I smell the weed."

• Like Like x 2
  4. Caught a taxi home from a mates place after we'd be smoking our fair share of bud. We were 16 - 17 at the time. The driver of the taxi just happened to be my friends Dad. I didn't even know he was a taxi driver, but what are the odds of him being my driver? He obviously knew I was stoned, and probably figured I'd been smoking inside his house. He really hates weed. It was just really awkward, and he's forever since looked at me suspiciously, like he thinks I'm a dangerous criminal or something.

The only times I've managed to get too high are from edibles. I was stoned for nearly 2 days straight after eating a potent brownie at the Folk Festival. I remember waking up the next morning, eyes still a demon red color. It was just too much.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lol one time back in the early days when I used to roll 2 joints and then walk around my apartment complex at night and smoke them, I just sparked,the first one and looked around and across the street, waaaaay up the road I saw 3 cops at a house. I freaked out a little bit but kept walking and wanted to get back as soon as possible so I took a shortcut through this small strip of housing and I walked right into a cop car with a joint in my mouth man I somehow didn't shit my pants but I just let it fall out my mouth and tried to act normal at 11 at night lol but he didn't look another drove by but I though I was done for right as I was about to get back into my complex another cop was headed right for me so I grabbed the second one out of my,pocket and it passed but started breaking so I threw that shit on the ground and walked fast lol by the end I wasn't high at all that was scary as a 16 year old haha.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. One time me and two of my friends were at a park smoking. We had green crack and we smoking out of a pipe on a picnic table. So we're getting pretty high and all of the sudden we see a big car pull up. We all swear to god it was a cop so we run as fast as we can into the forest right by the park. There's no trail or anything so we just plowed through tree limbs and shit and we were getting all cut up but we didn't care because we thought we were fucked. After like 10 mins in there we crept out and FREAKED the Fuck out because we thought we saw 3 cops with flashlights walking towards us. We ran back in the forest and we were all breathing heavy as fuck and planning what to do. My friend was going to throw his backpack into a lake so there was no evidence. But we waited TWENTY more minutes until we finally went out. We found three teenagers sitting on a picnic table and ended up knowing them. Stupidest thing ever lol but I was scared shitless

7. My friend told me he tried that isht once. Said he woke up in the back of someones car and all he remembered was yelling alot. Told me if it ever tastes like coffee grounds, watch out.

8. smoking a huge quantity of weed and thinking that you're dying is probably one of the most life changing things I've experienced while being high, and it wasn't necessarly scary for me. It forced me to deal with myself, and to accept the current situation I was in.

9. I was extremely high one night and a huge ass bug flew in my pants. I was fighting it for like 15 minutes while my buddies were trying to convince me it flew away lol

10. Got in a car crash that was scary but not cause I was high was hitting a dab pen while my friend was filling out the report it helped

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Was on my way to vegas for my 21st with my cousins. Flying out of Cali. I knew i wasnt gonna be able to find good bud there so i stashed 2 zips in my bag stuffed in my peanut butter.

We passed tsa all clear and then while we found what aisle we were flying out of we see about 4 cops walking towards us....My heart sank im thinkin im going to jail for a long time for flying 2 oz to vegas.

The cops ended up walking past us and about 20 min later we ended up boarding the plane. Landed in vegas opened my bag saw that some stuff was moved around. I opened the peanut butter and still had my 2 oz.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app