scary experience this morning

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by donovancudi, Dec 4, 2010.

1. so i woke up around 4 am with my arms sticking up in the air.....

i was really light headed and felt like i was about to pass out

than my hands moved and i couldnt feel them......

they were pointing upwards

has this ever happened to you....

2. How was the acid?

3. gnarly dream :smoke:

4. I've had it where I slept with my arm above my head (kinda wrapped around my head in a way) and went completely numb and when I would wake up I couldn't move or feel it and I literally wouldn't feel anything in my whole arm (I could barely move the arm, it took all my strength to move the arm on it's own) and with the other arm picking it up it felt like 100% dead weight. That is... until the circulation came back.

I don't know if that's similar to you, OP... that's about the only thing I know that comes close to whatever it is you're talking about.

5. Sleep Paralysis is paralysis associated with sleep that may occur in normal subjects or be associated with narcolepsy, cataplexy, and hypnagogic hallucinations. The pathophysiology of this condition is closely related to the normal hypotonia that occur during REM sleep.[1] When considered to be a disease, isolated sleep paralysis is classified as MeSH D020188.[2] Some evidence suggests that it can also, in some cases, be a symptom of migraine

6. Ive woken up with my dick sticking in the air does that count?

7. i had that shit last night too. i woke up in the middle of the night and my arms were over my head. i lifted them up and could not feel them, i clapped, hung my arms over the bed, hit myself, and it took like a minute to get circulation back haha

8. This happends to me all the time cuz I sleep with my arm underneath my pillow...

But ill never forget the first time this happened to me.. I was prolly like ten. Horrifying.

9. around 4am, I began to see my ceiling disseminate , I began to see objects being sucked into this void, followed me. I saw a land, complex intricate objects, dimensional constructs were null, oscillation of unfathomably of beautiful energies, through disorder, there was order. . It all existed together, overwhelming complexity which welcomed me, I understood . it's hard to explain, I only could visit for a few minutes.

No fear, just acceptance.

10. That sounds amazing

11. I love that, it sucks when it needles and pins though.

12. I had a seziure before I went to bed...if that makes any difference man?

13. Acid doesnt make you do that man

14. I'll have what he's having.

15. Yea this has happened to me a few times, the first time I got pretty freaked out because my whole arm was completely dead and it took a long time to get the circulation back, it was weird.

16. OP, You should see a doctor. Involuntary muscle movements could be a symptom of a bigger problem. I had restless legs syndrome where my muscles would shoot my arms and legs up in the air when I was in bed, but they never stayed up there, they would just fall back down. But you should get checked out cause that sounds wrong. And I had problems with my circulation with my hands over my head, but that doesn't sound like what the OP was talking about.

17. Smokin' Sadhus: India's Wandering Stoned Holy Men
    read the 5th paragraph :D

You have achieved the status Pilgrim of Shiva :p

They actually really do hold their hands like 90degree up for years. I read an article a couple of years ago about how the blood circulation eventually cuts off cos they did not move that limb for so long and ended up gangrenous though... So ya, go see a doctor if that happens again.

18. Occasionally I wake up with no vision in one eye...it's pretty weird and every time I think I've gone blind...my thoughts are perhaps I've slept with my face lying on my arm and put pressure on my eye or something?
    Maybe not.
    It's weird though.