Scary encounter with a hobo

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheKroNdiZZle, May 29, 2010.

1. #1 TheKroNdiZZle, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    Long story short at very end if you don't want to read.

worth the read though I think lol :smoking:

So me and some friends were chilln waitin for some smoke and some random dude comes up askin for bud, so of course we have some and get to smokin,

So as we were walkin in this desert by our houses a random hobo shows up and asks if we've seen Cindy.

None of us have seen Cindy so after some talk we go along into the desert.

So were about to smoke and the freakin hobo rolls up, may i remind you this dude just got out of jail and was addicted to meth.

So this dude starts tellin us how he just got let out of jail from a 10 year sentance for murder!!

This dude has a freakin knife and he had a tattoo saying White Pride lol

This fool was crazy man he also eventually pulled out a knife.

He started tellin us how he murdered someone in a drug deal gone bad and then murdered a child molester in jail

This dude was scary as shit man, we were all calm n sht, but man, that ain't cool.

We even smoked some bud with him. he threw down on a bowl and we coudn't really deny him.
    afterwards were alll like sht man this dude cuda had aids or herpes or some shit.

But yeh anyways uh we start walkin to this other place and the dude pulled out his knife again and was like back up man you guys tryin to corner me??

This dude was a maniac hahah

Later that day we see him again and i'm by myself and sht and my other buds are chillin waitin for me.

I took a different way to meet up with em and they started freakin out cuz they couldnt find me,

They thought that hobo kidnapped me or murdered me and they started getting scared seriously...

Nice to know ppl really care about my life man.

seriously its a good feeling havin friends n sht.kind of made me appreciate some things.

But yeh that dude said some ex- military people were showin up and that we should leave, he told us that they were muredering someone tonight.

So yeh I went home and called the cops and now hopefully they catch this pyscho before he murders another person.

Sorry for the long read.

Long story short: We smoked with a murdering hobo and they were going to kill someone tonight.

and it was scary.

2. That's fucking terrifying. If I was high I would have wanted to get the shit ass fuck away from him.

3. Haha yeah man I was just tryin to stay calm so the dude didn't freak out or somethin haha...

Now i'm stayin away from those crazy hobos n sht man....

Cant trust shady ppl like that.. lesson learned haha

4. Very confusing story to say the least. You left out alot of details that seem to make it confusing.

5. so why you smoking with hobos..??

6. what did the cops say?

what did you tell them?

crazy story lol

7. Yeah I didnt want to bore Gc with too much writing haha

8. He showed up outta know where, I didn't even know the fool..

9. [​IMG]

did he look like this...??

10. Smoking with hobos can be acceptable, there are hobos that are ok.

Sounds like you're a bit too fucked up and trying to pull a fast one though, OP. Like reminding us of stuff that you never told us in the first place ;)

11. Yeah idk i'm baked still...lol

12. lol I just re read my story, sounds so confusing now....wow lol haha..but yeh if that dude had scars all over his body then theyd be like twins...hah...

13. That was some funny shit. lol

14. haha yeh after awhile the fool kept randomly appearing outta know where..

Thought this dude was plannin a murder plot on us or some crazy sht...

Never goin back to that desert he said he's gnna be lookin there for a couple days...that's just askin for trouble...

Ppl should be warned about this foo before somethin bad happens lol

15. Looks like its time for some new friends lol

16. i know some hobos and thier nice. but its funny cuz i had a party once, and my frined nikki brought this randome guy named asmo (i thought it was asome-o- for some reason well turns out he killed his wife 2 days later

17. wow

wonder how many hobos are like that lol

18. but asmo wasnt a hobo. but i do chill wit some hobos and thier not all bad.

19. lmfao hahaha

out here theres a buncha drunks n meth heads

so its kinda scary

theres this dude that goes to the local corner store and I swear to god he gives his horse meth

both of them look like theyre tweain hardcore its some funny sht

the horse acts all crazy and tweaked out and does funny stuff and the other dude is obviously tweakin on some meth

20. yea i notice he was off but he didnt look like he was tweaking

to the op sorry fo hi jacking your thread ill stop now