Scary/depressing ass ideas when i get high....help?

Discussion in 'General' started by NoExistence, Nov 13, 2010.

1. All of a sudden since i've moved to a new house i started getting bad highs. When ever i get high by my self at my house i start to get scary/ depressing thoughts throughout the whole high and i don't know why. I start thinking of shit like losing all my friends and not being understood by anyone. I start getting thoughts about why if i'm like a retarded person and everyone else knows i'm retarded and i don't even know that i'm retarded and the way i'm seeing this reality and everything is completely different from how they see it. I think about why if i am going to grow up lose all my friends be alone and miserable my whole life and not be able to communicate with anyone. I get a strange feeling that i guess someone would get if they all of a sudden woke up on a different planet or even universe and you couldn't communicate with anyone, talk to anyone, understand anyone, or do ever get back to your planet or universe.I also think about shit like none of my friends actually like me and everyone just treats me nice because they pity me or feel bad for me and that i might lose everyone i love and care for. I think that everyone out there is in on it too. I'm already an insecure person, whos turning more and more anti-social because of this shit, and i'm really self-conscience
    Someone please tell me whats up with these weird ass thoughts that keep forcing them into my head when i get high by myself. Is it the weed? Is it some psychological problem? Why do i get it when i smoke by myself? Is it cause i moved. :(

2. Try not smoking

• Like Like x 1
  3. go get laid

4. It happens to me a lot too,, but I still smoke :rolleyes:

5. I used to have this happen to me sometimes not exactly the same but close enough. I used to always just call them clouded thoughts cause eventually i'd turn a light on or just go to sleep and wake up to the sun and feel a lot better.

dont let anybody convince you thats its a problem... you're yourself you dont need another person to tell you yourself is something crazy or yourself is something not right

cause you need to know yourself, so you should find out for yourselves, and for your own conclusions

maybe you're being awakened to something new... or you're starting to think in a new way and see some things in a way you've never seen or thought of them before, so now they scare you and seem weird to you... the thoughts become overwhelming

but soon you'll learn how important the things you're fearing are ultimately and the fear will pass
    haha thats great

6. lol good post... this.

stop getting high so much.

when you do make sure you' are ready to have a great ass fkn time. like chillening with friends or about to play call of duty black ops.

you are probs getting high too often. even when you're in a bad mood. it aint for you i guess