scary coke, or meth?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pmills89, Aug 31, 2009.

1. so a couple days ago, i had my first experience with cocaine, when me and and three friends went in on a 8ball, bc our dealer had sum, and he rarely gets party favors like thses, so we go in for a total of 2G for 80, my friends runs in gets it, and we drive back to my apt.

inspection: the shit was literally compressed in a ball in the baggie, it felt hard, and even through the zip lock, it seemed to have a hue to it

BUT THEN IT GOT WEIRD, the texture was like wet sugar, but harder and of course dryer, then when im breaking it apart i notice a few bigger harder crystals

and now looking in the light at it had a almost blue hue to, which kinda freaked out, i mean was the shit crystal meth?

but it didnt matter now i already tried sum, but an opinion would be nice

HOWD I DO IT: smoked 2 cigs, with the filter end coated, 1 bump

WUT IT FEEL LIKE:first off it made my tongue numb, and my gums tingle
    slight euphoric high, with a msotly energetic one, everything we talked about seemed like a good idea, made my whole body feel flush, and had me swallowing alot

TRY IT AGAIN?: not unless i knew it was the real deal, or the rails are free

2. post a pic if you can. but definitely just sounds like bomb ass fish scale. coke is supposed to have a hue and be kinda wet like that. that was probably just some real good coke. l

3. sounds like some bomb yayo, try and post a pic as it would be extremely useful here.
    -black- sick sig pic.

4. yea sounds like good yayo. If it was meth the high would last a lot longer and i dont think it would make your tongue numb.

5. If it was hard like a rock in the baggie (like really compressed), numbs instantly and has big crystals, it ain't coke. You probably got some re-rock cut up with baking soda or some other crap.

Good coke should smell like pickles, stick to EVERYTHING (blade, bag, card, itself), have a sour/bitter taste and take between 2-5 minutes to completely numb when you rub it on your teeth/gums (like that novocaine type numb). If you feel any gritty stuff during the taste test, it's probably baking soda.

If I had some good close ups I could most likely tell you if you got some good shit.

6. I would of just skipped the coating cigs and gonna all rails/gummin. would of been better.

7. why would a dealer cut coke with meth? i mean seriously that would be like selling a ball of shit for 120 the coke price haha he would be losing money. WHEW im fuckin on one i snorted a whole point of some bomb at 6 still feeling it super hard. had to pay 10 dollars just for 1 point and its everywhere in my area. but alot of people cut their shit tho my dude doesnt. sorry for the meth talk haha im on it but if u knew what coke feels like you would b able to tell.

8. Because who say's the dealers going to sell a whole 8-ball of meth? Out of a gram he'd prolly put 0.2g of meth and the rest as Novocaine and the rest as some other type of powder.

9. na im just saying dude, .2 of good quality shit is still a 20 sack where im from even though its everywhere. it would be stupid to cut coke with meth though people buying coke obviously just want the coke high not to be awake id slap a dealer if he did that to me:hello::hello::hello:fuckin on a good one right now

10. dude you probably aint done meth if you try the other you will see the extreme difference
    pure shit and bomb shit is different
    i used to get purified shit and it was not the crazy "tweaky" coke high where your heart is pounding and such
    pure shit was a euphoric feeling
    no grittiness
    a great body high and euphoric and awake
    no nasty come off it was like an hour long high with real calm come down
    bomb shit is gonna get you high as fuck then you have that nasty comedownn

and meth..
    is a completely different experience
    its cravings are nothing compared to coke
    its when your high as shit you do crazy stuff
    coke you do crazy shit when your not high and wanna be
    but ya meth withdrawl is pure mental
    heroin withdrawl you get sick mentally and physically