Scary ass story.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Johnisriot, Mar 3, 2009.

1. #1 Johnisriot, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeshore Asylum, spooky as shit, they've built a new one next to the old haunted one, check it out. My friend recorded it with his video recorder but is being a dick atm.

Okay, one day me, my brother, and 2 buds decide to get the shit scared out of us. So we look up on the internet for scary ass places around us and found an insane asylum that's not too far. We get there at about 12:30am. When we arrive, we noticed there was a new built asylum on the other side of this haunted shut down one.

I notice there's some figures standing in front of the window of their rooms in the other building staring at us..fucking insane people, may not sound scary now but at night, that's pretty fucking scary. We continue walking and there's this huge ass fence with padlock and barb wire all over, so we thought we were fucked. We keep walking and I thought of going through the window. I fill up a gatorade bottle with rocks and gravel and chuck that bitch at the window, it bounces back. Damn.. Well, my buds look all disappointed, but I've still got my sledge hammer in the trunk ;) I try to take out the steel door in the back, but that wasn't happening.

We walk all around this scary ass place and we notice lights flickering on and off all throughout this few story building. I see a double door with huge plastic windows. I take a huge ass sling with the hammer at the door and it shatters. We all get ready to book just in case someone heard. We're set, nobody hears. I was the first to climb under the door, scared as hell, as something might jump out and kill my ass :eek:

I wait for my buds to grow balls and follow me in, but while I'm in, I'm looking around and I see this place torn up like a tornado inside! I see strap jackets, helmet looking things, beds thrown all over, and pillows torn all up everywhere. We take a right to the basketball court and out of fucking no where, a ball was rolling towards us, which we have on video..I about ran like hell, but was trying to be a badass.

We take another right into the kitchen where there was red bloody looking towels on the floor and sink. We head straight, and we see this hook looking thing in a small closet room where it kinda looks like they hung the people up in jackets or something ha. Well, we go back to the main hallway we came in and decided to try to find the basement.

I try to fiddle with the door leading to the other side of the hallway when out of nowhere once again, hear a door below us fucking shaking like somebody grabbed that shit and was yanking back and forth that was locked with chains. Let it be known. We scattered like roaches out that bitch and never turned back again :D

I'm bored haha.

2. damn that sounds like a scary adventure haha
    you should post that video too

3. #3 Johnisriot, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    I've been trying to get it but my bud's being a dick because his tires got slashed in front of my house and think my bro and I did it. So everyone's pissed at each other. But now we moved(not because of that, dad found a job busting 3k a week) up here, so I've been trying to get him to send it to me.

But on the video, you see everything. The trip up there, the walk around, the whole trying to break the window, sledge hammer in door, ball rolling in the court, and hearing the fucking door/chains louder than hell echoing.

We watched it like 30 times for nights after that. We had a party and showed that shit off, was insane.

4. Were you blazed?

My friends and I went to a similar asylum here in MD and it's scheduled for demolition, but it was scary as shit. We walked in and we heard something between moaning and screeching. We got the fuck out of there quick.

5. Nah I wasn't, I should have haha. But that's when I only smoked like an eighth a week and that night just wasn't one of those nights.

Damn, scary as fuck huh haha. Even the rolling up to it part hahaha.

6. Sick story.

But something tells me we will never see the supposed "video."

Guarantee it.

7. Probably won't :mad:

Friend's making up bullshit saying we never told him we moved and we were suppose to party before we moved, when I infact told him 30 times, and everybody else was there. Ah well, and he was one of my so called best friends also.

Shit happens?

8. That's fucking scary man, I believe you even without the video. I've always wanted to go to an abandoned asylum, but all the ones in my area have been demolished.

Check this video out, it was taken at the Barton Mansion, which is in Texas I think: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-fzL6ITBH4&feature=related"]YouTube - Famous Barton Mansion Ghost Encounter[/ame]

There was a website for it where there was a really long story, but it doesn't exist anymore.

9. Damn, the video's disabled :confused:

Yea, we were surprised it was still up too. There's a new one, looks a bit bigger like a few acres across from it. It was hell getting there. It was like a maze and there was a parking lot full of security cars that weren't being used.

We went to a few other places that were suppose to be haunted but didn't find shit, hear, or see shit. :devious:

10. you gotta get that video from your homo friend..

11. Damn. I wanna go to an old abandoned haunted place and light up sometime. I woulda grabbed one of them straight jackets though.

12. haha, Pennyhill road, or Pennylane, a hot spot for ghostly activity.

But you have to be stoned to see em.

Theres a lot of conditions to seeing some action, it's usually just crackheads.

13. I should have!

He always kept saying we'd go the next weekend, and he's the type of person to switch shit up on you. Hence, no vid. He's been messaging my bro shit on myspace how I'm the one that changes shit on him. Fuck him. :mad:

14. thread revival!!!
    post the vid motherfucker

15. Dude, I used to live really close to that place, when you drove in through the main entrance (off of northshore drive) the one with the link fence not the bars was this the building to the right and kinda down another road?

16. i dunno why but since the word ass is in the title all i can think about is a nice fuckin ass. you know like the smallish, tight ass

[​IMG]

for reference