Scary ass story please read

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FatManisLegend, Jun 13, 2009.

1. I was on my way to my house in virginia I had my 1987 Ford ranger with me and I had but a hard top over it to conceal my prize weed to transport to my house. Well I go up to the check point and everythings looking great I go on for about half a mile and all of a sudden I see those berries flashin those highbeams I almost shit my self from pure terror I stop and pull over because State troopers dont fuck around. now he comes up to my truck and said sir do you know why I pulled you over[at this point I have many things swirling through my head how many years am I going to get for five pounds of Marijuana what can I do I thought about pulling out my 45 acp and blasting that cop but then my mind hatched an Idea] I said no why is their a tail light busted out and he said yes sir Im going to give you a warning and he wrote me one and said you have a pleasent day sir I dodged a long stay in prison that day all because My dumbass forgot to install a replacement left tail right

2. damn dude... you got lucky

3. pics or it didnt happen

4. hahahahaha:smoke:

5. dude u need to check all tail lights and head light before transporting weed like that u need to be safer u got lucky but it could have been much worse

6. Excuse me for being ignorant...

How many ounces to a pound?

7. 16 ounces in a pound
    Glad to help

8. HAHA yeah got to see 5 lbs of bud, or you already smoke it all? haha

9. OP, smarten the fuck up. whenever you're transporting anything illegal (or driving stoned/drunk ect) it should be SOP to do a walk around the vehicle and verify that all the lights work and that you're registration & inspection stickers are all good. it's elementary dear watson.

10. this. if u got 5 lbs in ur car u gotta make sure everything is woprkin right...u deserve to get caught for your stupidity

11. bro ur a lucky son of bitch, be more careful next time
    and wtf 5 pounds how many g is that? u sick basterd lol:smoke:

12. 448g per lb do the math im lazy lol

13. good job on handling the situation i wouldve been nervous also.
    but try to remain cool say was i speeding? and dont put in any more things after speeding and he should say no you werent blah blah blah and write you a ticket/warning and youll be on your way.
    good thing you didnt blast him or jet that wouldve made things worse

14. I hate crying 'troll' but this just begs it. If not, grats OP your just saved your ass... literally.

15. HAHAHA

:bongin: