Scary Ass Sprider

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokethesmoke, Jun 6, 2013.

That sucks, most spiders are black too. Must have hurt a lot. 

2. Dam... as i clicked on this thread. A big as wasp flew into the room, I HATE BUGS!

3. I must be one of the few that doesn't really have a fear of creepy-crawleys. They're defensive creatures at heart and if you just leave them alone they won't attack you for no reason. They're also very easy to kill, while it's hard for them to kill or even hurt you.

I do always get that moment when I see one where my balls tighten up for a second though.

4. You made me remember what happened like 1 year ago. I was baked and went to the toilet where i saw a small spider on the wall. I captured him in a transparent plastic jar and concentrated on its activity till my high ended.

5. #26 aPersonUponaHill, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013

Perfect positioning, thanks medic

6. It's spelled spyder fyi.

If it got away then it's a win win. You'll never see it again, and it'll run off probably never to be seen again and live a happy life eating all the other bugs that bother people.

7.  All spiders get a free pass in my home.  In fact, I catch the ones that cannot survive inside my house and release them in a more suitable location in the back yard..

I've been bit by both Latrodectus hesperus, and latrodectus geometricus, and the venom really wasn't anywhere near as bad as the media leads you to believe.  I feared them unjustly for a decade.  When i finally got bit, i felt like an idiot for fearing them.

In fact, you can actually make good money breeding and selling spiders.  One tarantula species, Poecilotheria metallica is very valuable.  A single spiderling can be worth $200.  Now think of a full brood from an egg sac.   Now think of a room of females producing egg sacs.

[​IMG]

8. That spider is purdy.

9. ahhhhh hahahah

10. Indeed but this dillweed thought he could dust my ass for no reason....

11. Me either dude. If I see one my instant reaction is to take a shoe off and small the shit  outta it lol

12. Not worth the 200$

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Man, there was a Brown Recluse in my basement a couple weeks ago.  Big too, over 1.5 inches.  I tried to kill/capture it, but it escaped.  Not only that, a week or two later I saw a baby Brown Recluse.  I'm fuckin' scared, there are more babies!  Somewhere!

14. those shits are scary! If I saw one I might just have to torch my house....

15. what game is that?

by the way, spiders are awesome as fuck

16. Fuck I hate spiders.

Terminator sprayed like a week ago and I've killed 3 spiders in my room since then and seen more in my house.
    Honestly I don't want to sleep because the 8 legged freaks come out at night.

Entertaining read while I'm taking a shit though man. Thanks!

17. #38 smokehound, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    Lol pest exterminators suck ass.

What they don't tell you is they aren't in the business of true pest control.

They prey on general ignorance. You'll never see exterminators applying caulk under the windows to remove hiding places, which is both cheap, and much more effective than fumigation or insecticide.

You wont see them apply sealant or treat wood to discourage termites. They are there to fool you into paying for useless things, like termite stations.

We had one exterminator from terminix tell us that termites don't utilize drywall. He got nervous when he found out I know all about termites.

Fuck exterminators. All they do is poison shit and lie.

Do not fear spiders.  They are not out to get you.  You do not eat spiders in your sleep.  

The huge collection of myths and hoaxes that float around the internet are saddening.  

Many necrotic "spider" bites are in reality not bites at all, but in reality caused by splinters, or small puncture wounds from thorns or dried spines from plants.  The victims of these wounds generally do not wash these injuries, and scratch them, introducing pathogens into the wound, in turn causing infection and if unchecked and treated improperly, necrosis.  If those dirty fuckers would wash their hands after taking a shit, it wouldn't have gotten so bad :D

Finger nails harbor some nasty shit that can make you sick.