Scary ass dude

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dubaba, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Yesterday me and a friend had just finished smokin like 3 blunts in my car. So we decide to go downtown to get some food. So were high as hell drivin down this one way road and we get to a stoplight. It was like 7 at night and it was an absolute ghost town, its usually kinda busy at that intersection so we were gettin kinda sketched out. Were waiting for the green and my friend is like what the fuck is that dude doin? I look down the road and like a football field away theres this dude walkin in the middle of the road real slow.
    As we get closer we are able to see what he looks like. He was wearing all black with a hood up, and there was like a veil comin down across his face so you couldnt see his face. He basically looked like the grim reaper on crack. So were gettin closer and closer and he is still walking very very slow in the exact middle of the road, facing completly straight forward. He never even moves his head. I have to drive around him because he doesnt even seem to notice im there, and he never even looks at us. We thought he was about to fuckin like chop are heads off or sumthin.

It might sound stupid to yall but I was high and scared as shit haha

2. Haha that would freak me out.

3. mad sketchy.

4. i would prob trip balls and end up runnin his ass over jkz.
    more sketchy at the fact that your down town, its 7 and no body is around.

My friends would be like "WERE BEING SET UP RUNN MA FUCKA!!!" but hey thats just my crew hah.

5. I would have turned around lol.