Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scary as hell high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jamalman, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Ok, so today me and a couple of friends were lighting up we had a joint with mostly leftovers and a blunt (It was my first time smoking a blunt and my last it burnt my throat soooo much) the blunt was packed pretty well i must say but it was my friends first blunt so we don't know if he messed something up or not. So anyway it was nighttime and we were walking the streets when all of a sudden a bunch of like 25 year olds in a car drove by and honked the horn super duper loud and stopped i was bugging out cause i was sky high then we started running but i cant run fast and i felt like they were right behind me about to drive by and slice my head off. So i'm thinking "Oh shit this is it i'm done i'm dead" so i thought quick and dove into a bush well they weren't even behind me and then i lost my friends for a minute. So i sit down and try to catch my breath when i feel like i'm having a heart attack so then my freinds find me and we keep walking we had munchie's so we went to 7-11 but we passed by a perfect spot and we had a ghetto bong so we had some haze (It was my friends birthday so he had a shitload of stuff) and now i'm tripping balls i think every car is them and they're about to shoot me. Then i saw a tree and i thought it was a carnival ride and i was like "Since when's the carnival in town" then on the way to 7-11 my friend had to go get something in a park so i see him walk away and he was wearing a black sweatshirt and he disappeared so i thought he got abducted by a flying saucer so i'm scared they aliens are after me for discovering them so i hide and so do my friends my friend comes back like an hour later (or so it felt) and i'm like "alright you escaped lets go hurry" so were running and we decide fuck 7-11 were too high and scared. Then we get lost on the way back and i thought a cop was wearing a suit that made him invisible and following us. We get home and were just chilling and my friend slapped my head and i didn't see him and i was like "Oh my god what was that" then my friend's are messing with me (Not all were high some don't smoke) and there like "it was Brian's (my friend) brother don't you see him? He's on the couch!" Which he wasn't so then im like Woah what the fucks going on?? Then i walked home and some guy was spraying his porch with some cleaner and i thought he was using anthrax i've pretty much come down now after about 3-4 hours and i may have been scared then but now i find it hilarious.

2. [​IMG]

"Must be some heavy shit man..."

3. Ahaha i fucking love that movie

4. Yeah, I have up in smoke and still smokin on DVD. Also, when you said that you thought a tree was a carnival ride, I lol'd.

5. Just have to ask if "25 year olds" in a "car" freaked you out, how old are you currently?
    Im just asking because im curious no harm intended .:)
    anyhow neat story :smoking:

6. I am 18 but we were all high and were not too strong and they were jacked... so yea

7. can i have some herb that you have, cuz ive never trippd out that hard, wow:smoking:

8. you dont trip off weed. but i wish i still got that high:(

9. Too scared to stop at a 7-11?????
    must be new to smoking haha

nice story

10. haha your sober friends must have been on the ground writhing in laughfter
    hell even your high friends probably were

11. yup yup