scariest shit that ever happened to me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr. sesame seed, Jul 23, 2004.

1. yeah well im sittin in my living room with 2 of my real good friends just got back in from smoking ( got a nice lil spot in my porch) well we were first int he porch and we hear the phone ring and tyhink nothing of it so we go inside baked as fuck and r chillkin there and i remember that the phone rang so i go to check my caller id and i see that its my friends mom so im like OH SHIT YO MAN UR MOM CALLED and hes like eh fuck it so next thing i know we r all sittin there and his mom and dad pull into my driveway so we r all like SHIT and me and my one friend run and dive into my bathroom and the kid whos parents it was goes STRAIGHT TO THE FRONT DOOR TO TALK TO HIS PARENTS HE WAS BAKED AS FUCK AND COULDNT EVEN TALK RIGHT he shoulda hid like we did next thing u know his mom knocks and he opens the door she looks at him and goes UVE BEEN SMOKING WEED HAVENT U and hes like NO MOM NO I HAVENT and she starts screaming I CAN SEE IT IN UR EYES well me and my friend r in the bathrrom scared as fuck but still laughing for some reason think he fell into tub or something and all i hear is UR FUCKED WHEN U COME HOME UR PUNISHED FOR THE SUMMER YADA YADA so i think they r styarting to leave so i flush toilet to make it look like i was taking a huge shit and i walk out and as i do there she is standing there she looks at me and goes HI mike vins grounded goodbye and she leaves dude it was the scariest shit in my life i thought she was gonna fucking start SCREAMIN at me threatening to get me in trouble and all that shit second she left i just kinda collapsed from being so nervous had to have been the scariest day of my life

2. lololol.... ..wow... ..your 18 (or atleast your friend is ;) eh?)... reminds me of good times ... lol... why did your friend goto the door? ..does he have a brain...?... they call nobody answers they ring the doorbell... nobody should answer...

...and why the fuck would you two dive into the bathroom ...lol...its your house dude!... lol... no need to hide...

3. you deff need to hide when his mom is damn good friends with mine and i got a small house and i didnt see her till she was close so all i hads time to do was dive plus i kinda just spazzed out cause i was just straight out baked outta my mind but that was awhile ago i got alot better control over how i am when im high i couldnt think of what to do if it was now though i would be fine