Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scariest movie?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Budzlightyear, Mar 22, 2011.

1. I like the watch scary movies when I smoke to get the adrenaline pumping...What was the last scary movie you saw?

The last ones I can remember are:

Lake Mungo
    The strangers
    Paranormal Activity

what are yours?

2. Silent Hill or Room or 1408.

3. those are both amazing and scary as shit

4. I watched Never Let Me Go while baked off my mind. It was in tents..

5. OH man I get so scared when I watch scary movies while high. haha. Last one I watched was A Haunting in Connecticut. It is scary as fuck when you're high.

6. Last decent one was Hatchet: The Legend of Victor Crowley

7. Wut:confused:

I've haven't seen a "scary" movie since I was like five. Every "scary" movie I see I usually laugh at how cheesy and shitty and not even remotely scary it is.

8. i was thinking the strangers to when i clicked on this

9. #10 ziggy513, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    the 4th kind.

i watched that maybe 2 weeks ago, im still sleeping with my tv on :(

here's the trailer

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r25ZUxTURis[/ame]

10. This became my favorite horror movie after i shitted bricks watching it stoned lol:smoke:

11. Ah, the excuse of the man who gets the shit scared out of him by scary movies.

12. Noroi: The Curse

(can be watched on asian-horror-movies)

Enjoy! :D

13. I watched the House on Haunted Hill??? I dont remember the If thats the name but all these people spend he night n an abandoned aslyum or some shit like that to win some money.... I was bout to shit bricks when the pizza guy rang my doorbell... O_O

14. ..........wow. not only is that the least scariest movie i have ever seen, it is also the most boring by a wide, wide margin. there are literally less then 10 minutes of scenes with action of ANY sort in them, the effects are things i could make myself, and the ending (theatrical anyway) was 100% predictable.

i sat there and waited for something to happen thinking the movie would improve, but it sucked right til the end. to this day it's the only movie i have ever demanded my money back for. shows what good hype/marketing can do for a shit "film"

15. Candyman and The Box both scared the shit out of me.

16. The Original exorcist is still the scariest of all time.

17. Jurassic Park ... holy crap ... I know it's not really a scary movie, but there's something freaky about dinosaurs running around while baked lol

18. That movie was sooooooooo cheesy.

Most movies out nowadays aren't scary at all, just gorey killing crap. Poltergeist is what's up.