Scariest movie you guys have ever seen?

Discussion in 'General' started by bealzz, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Shining! I saw it yesterday and it really worked as a whole.
    Tetsuo I allready mentioned but it deserves some attention, an industrial classic (I'm talking about the first tetsuo-the iron man).

2. films that are ment to be frightaning are just comical but when i was younger the film yellow submarine gave my bad dreams that film is fucked up u have to see it to beleve it another fucked up film (not frightaning just fucked) is a clockwork oringe

3. no doubt in my mind...

ALIEN, the 7th passenger

most other "scary" movies i don't like. mostly 'coz they're a collection of cliches that we've all seen a thousand times before.

Movies like Omen and Rosemary's Baby don't scare me at all. Mostly due to that i root for Lucifer, hehe...

(not that i'm a satanist or anything, but i'm a chronic underdog supporter, and for some odd reason evil always ends up loosing in those movies)

4. requium for a dream-- i was pretty high when i saw it and the fridge scared the hell outa me

5. Yeah, it is a very "strong" movie.

6. hmm... scary movies don't really scare me... but i was raised on 'em. literally. my dad's been making me watch 'em since i've been like 3. lol, between us we've probably seen every one there is :D

the movie that freaks me out the most would have to be Poultergeist 3.

The Amityville Horror was also a great movie.

7. the shining takes the cake and some other ones i cant think of

8. The Stand?!?!?!?! That was probably the biggest waste of a day I've ever been through. Maybe it was cause it was being shown on USA, or maybe it was a miniseries thing. But anyways, it just went on and on and on...and on and on and then ended.

9. Movies based on the Spehen King books are booooooooooring they're always the same, an country village, some thing that has gotten alive (trucks, lamps, dolls you name it) and "weird" child/old man in a wheel chair/divorced hick with a righteous mind..... I can't stand them the only good one was shining but mr.King didn't like it so he did a re-direct version of it by himself.

10. Fire in the Sky kicked ass! I saw that in the theater and it was the first time I ever held a girl's hand while watching a movie lol. Both of the Evil Deads were scary and funny at the same time. The most recent movie that made me jump out of my seat was The Ring...go see it!

11. The Ring..... are you talking about the original japanes movie or the new american version of it? 'cos I've read a lot of stuff about the original version but haven't got my hands on it. There's this video tape, a girl and some wicked stuff. And couple of months ago I saw an trailer of an movie with a same name and the plot looked very similar....

12. didn't he do the langoliers aswell tho? that was slightly out of format for him ... and quite good.

but yeah... the guy is well overrated

13. I can dig books by Stephen King, but the movies always seem to leave something to be desired. I don't know--maybe my imagination is different than most's.

14. It's a remake of a Japanese film called "The Ringu". Japanese always come up with some crazy shit.I haven't asked if they've got it up at my friend's work yet. Supposedly "FearDotCom" was similar to it and came out first but "The Ring" got more hype so I went and seen it. I cannot wait for this movie to come out on dvd, just so I can scare some people.

15. didn't he do the langoliers aswell tho? that was slightly out of format for him ... and quite good.

yes.....quite a strange film but good, weird and good...lol....Peace out.....Sid

16. In the Mouth of Madness starring Sam Neil. I also really enjoyed The Blair Witch Project when I first saw it. I didn't read any reviews or see any trailers, just picked the title out of the paper and went in.

17. The 13th Ghost is a scary movie........i had to stop watching it last night......its scary cause those ghosts are ugly :)

18. Oh yeah The Blair Witch project forgot it, That was a really scary movie I don't understand why people dissed it.

19. I agree! Fire Walk With Me was FREAKY