scariest, most insane dream of my life

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Aug 21, 2010.

1. was last night, forgot about it haha.

in the dream, i was driving along a road near my house, but on the side of the road are these huge ditches, probably 6 feet deep and 5 feet across, if not bigger. there is no guardrail either, and the ditch starts right at th edge of the road. so if you go off the road a bit you're screwed.

so i was driving along the road, going like 70mph [the limit is 45], and all of a sudden a sharp turn came way more suddenly than my dream self had anticipated, and i crashed right into the ditch, going 70, and "felt" the car flipping and seeing and hearing the glass shattering. but the thing was...it felt SO. REAL. the realest dream i've ever had. in fact, it felt so weird it *sort of* woke me up. it put me in a state of sleep paralysis. a severe case of it too, i;d say. i couldnt even open my eyes and i was freaking out, cause i thought i had really crashed and that i really screwed myself up to the point where i couldnt move. i even remember my dream self thinking "oh shit, this might kill me fuck fuck fuck", and screaming. usually i dont mind sleep paralysis, i enjoy the experience. but this time i really really thought that the crash was real, and i was dying. haha. it was insane.

these words dont even do it justice, how unbelievably real it all felt. had anything like this ever happened to anyone else? do tell.

2. I've had a lot of dreams where certain feelings I could actually feel, noises I could hear, etc. I had a dream that I got shot in the chest and felt the bullet going in, as well as dreams about aneurysms and shit.

3. I was had a dream i was part of a prison riot and i got bit by a police dog and i could feel it.

My latest dream was i was on top of a building when barry bons is in a go kart saying im going to kill you so i float of the top of the building and then he pulls out a night stick he calls a "luge" that he throws at me but i pick it up and start beating him with it but then it exploded so he was all like "o whatcha gunna do now" but out of now where king kong and a giant axe fall from the sky so i pick it up and kill barry bons and then king kong...and then i went into another dream about how a bear was attacked me and some of my freinds so we all booked it...yah

4. Funny. I have a road near my thats exactly like that...

5. I had about 4 dreams last night and I can only remember one, where I married this girl who goes to my school (but I don't even know her that well lol), and we were so madly in love it was ridiculous. haha kinda random.

As for a scary dream I once couldn't wake from a dream where I was at my grandparents house and they all had wolf heads and I was freaked out (this happened when i was like a child)

6. i always dream of being stabbed, last night i had this dream where i was somewhere (dont remember where) and all of a sudden a brawl broke out and people got their knives out and started stabbing me, but i didnt die.

another dream i had i dreamt that i was being eaten alive by a shark, i didnt really feel it too much it just went all black when the shark ate me.

but 2 nights ago i had the best dream, i dreamt that i was in the car with my friend his girlfriend and his sister. all of a sudden im fingering his sister in the back of the car and shes like 'you know its okay, i like you' it was so real, then i woke up and couldnt help but think how good the dream was all that day.

7. I had this dream that freaked me out where i was stabbed, and i felt myself dying, like everything was numb and i was just aware that i was fading out.

8. haha, scary sometimes innit. bet you aint in arkansas though.

haha yeah, i had a similar dream once except i was fingering this girl with my cock instead haha, woke up with a mess in my pants...yeah, fucked up i know. but i dont care, it was worth it haha far as im concerned i fucked that dream girl =P

exactly. exactly the best way to describe it. i was aware that i was fading out. thats when the sleep paralysis kicked in, and i couldnt move any limb at all, not even my eyelids...which is why i thought i had seriously legitimately 100% actually crashed in real life, and had broken myself beyong repair. i really thought i was dying in my car in a ditch. when i snapped out of it my heart was ucking pounding in my chest.

9. that prison one sounds scary as fuck man just bein in a prison riot. canyuo imagine

10. I just woke from a dream!
    I opened my closet and was greeted by ounce upon ounce of beautifully crystalized
    Amnesia lemon!.........oops, sorry. That was no dream! Gotsta go do some trimming! Peace.

B61

11. The bad dream was all that trimming.

They oughtta have the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay trim for days on end instead of waterboarding.

j