Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scariest Moments when Blazed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by theganjagoddess, Sep 27, 2009.

1. For me, it was when I was at a friends, gathering some food (had the munchies real bad) and in comes this guy, dressed in a plaid red hunting shirt and is limping. It was like out of a freaking horror movie, I thought he was a psycho coming to kill us all!

I dropped all my food and ran upstairs, and my friend told me dont worry hes just a roommate. I said to them, you're messing with me, you're saying that so i wont freak out! Rofl, then finally they convinced me, he was a war hero or something and got injured. He was weird and antisocial, too. (It was my very first time smoking, had not been at that friend's house before.)

Now, it's hilarious hahaha.