Scariest driving experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yota420, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Okay i was at someones house and 15 people or so were over and i got too blazed and just felt like leaving so i decided to drive home which is like 35 miles. We did some skethcy shit when we drove around the block to smoke and went back and parked previously, so i was kinda worried someone called the cops on us. Well i keep thinking cars are following me when i drive through the city and when i make a left on the inside lane at a light a 18 wheeler was turning so i took the corner too tight and went over the mini median things the signs are on... like 3" tall. Well anyways i have big tires so it wouldnt pop them or anything but it just bounced the shit out of me. When i pulled up to the stoplight i heard several cars honk and there werent THAT many people at the light. I thought i had hit something when i took the corner and freaked out and pulled into mcdonalds to look at my truck and see if i hit anything. I checked the whole truck and no other car pulled up (i was there for about 45 sec) and left bc i didnt see damage. Well i drove and then started thinking maybe something was fucked and i didnt check it and so i pulled over and checked over everything again. It was kinda dark but i pulled in a gas station so it was sorta lit up.
    I was previously freaking the fuck out for like 30 minutes. So basically i just hit the curb and nothing else and didnt mess anything up and the cars were honking at someone else.
    im still really blazed

2. Hahaha yeah I know what you mean dude, when people beep at someone and you think it's you...I do similar shit all the time when i'm real baked, sketching out at people followin me and shit haha..

3. haha wow i was wondering why i had mud on my truck today and figured it was probably just from puddles from the hurricane and it just hit me, i blew past the house last night and there is a dirt road a few hundred yards past the house and i ended up slamming on brakes because i forgot about it was going like 60 and slowed down just in time for the dirt road. I tried to turn around and almost got stuck in the ditch turning around :eek:

Jesus, this will make me think twice about driving when im that baked again. It sucks living so far away from everything.

4. heres mine man, it was fucking intense:

so i drive a honda right, so people automatically assume i am a ricer. its whatever, my shit is tasteful, reliable, and virtually stock (i have all my money in suspension because i like the ride)

ANYWAY.

i am cruising to the mall with my buddy and we are rolling about 80, which is how fast traffic is going.

the speed limit on this particular section was 65 and i know for a fact state troopers/police sit on the entrance ramp and radar you in the back.

so i slow down a bit, to like 70 and this truck (some chevy i think) comes out of nowhere, like fast like.

and he cant pass me becasuse there is a car to the left in that lane and a truck in the other a little in front of me.

so he gets all up on my fucking bumper.

and i tap my breaks to let him know he is too fucking close and i dont like that shit.

this guy pulls out a fucking gun and starts waving that shit at me.

so i am like fuck this shit, it scared me hardcore.

so i kicked it to loose him.

i looked down after winding out 4th, i was rolling like 115.

needless to say, that shit sucked.

5. Hahaha.Yeah, seriously if people are waving guns at you in a car behind you, they are NOT going to shoot you unless they are high as fuck on meth or someshit. That would be the most fucking stupid thing to do, shooting the driver of a car in FRONT of you going 80,...

6. i get what your saying.

but havin a gun flashed at you, regardless of the situation is not an ideal situation.

7. yeah for sure, woulda been fuckin freaky.

8. ha one time me and 2 of my bros were driving back from the local ski resort were we had been smoking a ton.. right before we left around 11 pm we hauled down a couple more bowls and get in my car... i was driving down this long 50 mph road that was 100 percent straight.. i kept blinking and looking around.. for some reason i couldent tell how far away anything was and what was about 100 feet away seemed like 20. it was wicked wierd..

so i get up near an intersection were i have 2 stop.. cars go by bout 60 on that shit. some reason i sorta blacked out or sumthin and crossed over the whole intersection and went on the shoulder and stopped... cut of a car somehwhat.. shit was scary but yea