Scared

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigDomeDSM, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Hey all.. I have a u.a tomorrow and I smoked on Friday. I've been taking a detox thing and i've actually heard stories of this stuff working. Any advice on what to do the night before the drug test? Thanks!

2. drink a shitload of water:cool:

3. start chugging water like 2-3 hours before the test. piss 3-4 times beofre you piss for your test. right before the test, drink even more water than before, to the point where you can hardly even hold your piss in. if you do this, i guarantee you will not test positive for thc. now idk what a u.a. is, but theres a chance they might think your sample is too diluted. i dont know though, i did this for a court ordered drug test and passed and they didnt say shit.

4. I can't leave my house now to get the pills.

5. well i dont know but ive passed a court ordered lab test in less than 4 days and a home drug test in a day and a half just by using water, no pills. is your test a home test or a lab test?

6. Lab.. Like I said, I've been taking a detox (Sonne's #7). I've followed the directions and etc. I smoked 2 bowls on thursday and 1 on friday and drinking 4 tbs. daily. Anyone know bout this stuff? I also haven't smoked before this in over 6 months... More advice plzzz

7. #8 Mfia, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2010
    I tried this and it actually worked for me
    wake up and pee
    Get jello
    Mix jello in with glass of water two hours before U.A. (yes the powder)
    Drink Glass of water + Jello
    1:30 before U.A. - > Get some nasty greasy fast food and eat it + 1 more glass of water
    Pee
    Drink one more glass of water
    Then pee for your UA
    When you pee, don't get the start of your pee (the first to come out)
    get near the middle/end. It won't be as dirty.

I've read that the jello acts as a lining in your stomach for liek three hours. Your body will take the fast food that you ate and use that first for energy instead of releasing your fat contaminated thc cells into your pee.
    hope this works for you if you use it. :/

Edit: no offense, but lab tests are hard to beat. not sure if this will work since my test was a dip stick test or w/e.

8. the detox might work, but a lot of those things are bs. do what i said in my first post. the worst that could happen is theyll make you retake the test, in which case youd have more time to get clean.

9. Relying on a detox drink to save the day isn't probably the best idea. A couple years ago, I smoked 3 blunts, 1 was a kush blunt. I had to take a drug test for probation that Thursday, I worked out everyday, took creatine, and drank about 4 gallons of water during those days. Also before I took the test I chugged a bottle of water once or twice and pissed a couple times before I took the actual test. The guy up there is right, don't use the front stream of piss, use the middle. GL

10. I'm drinking green tea right now.. Will consume a ton of water tonight.. Probably just going to pull an all nighter.

11. that wont do anything. when you chug water right before the test you arent clearing your system, you are just masking the fact that you have thc in your system. so its pointless to start chugging it more than a few hours before your test.

12. Be careful, i don't know what the limit is on consuming water, but i know if you drink way too much you can kill yourself.
    Over hydration FTL.
    Good luck OP. Perhaps you should update tomorow? and what is the DT for?

13. get some one clean piss.

problem solved

14. I will hopefully update tomorrow.. if I'm not in jail. Probation. I'm so stupid for smoking! I can't believe I did. Anyway, i hope i can update

15. this.
    Good luck OP

16. Well holy shit. I passed. :) Sonne's #7 is the best detox!

17. Congrats op on not going to jail!
    Checked today and didnt see you post so i thought you did and i was like ahhhh.
    but gratz!

18. Yha Congrats on that. I was about to say you could've drinken some cranberry Juice. That works miracles :D