Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scared

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tierickaw, Dec 15, 2015.

1. I smoked some weed (loud) around 11:30pm-12am last night and when I came in the house I started freaking out, so I went outside and it kind of calmed down. I had trouble sleeping and everything. So the next day I woke up I felt better but I wasn't myself. Like I was aware of everything but I guess my mind wasn't 100 percent there a little. And now I'm still feeling a little different but not as much as the first time. All I can think about is them people who smoke a blunt and never be the same and their mind is kind of off which freaks me out more. Can somebody explain this to me and how long will I feel like this?

2. If I were you I'd give cannabis a pass until I was older, more mature. The high THC strains available make it imperative that you control your intake to prevent your experience happening again.
    That's if you're not a troll.

3. if i have dabbed everyday since like august from wax from a decent dispo. and i dab everyday like 5-6 times a day. i may act retarded but my motor skills are highly functional. i havent tried driving. dont plan to for a while anyways. i can go to school and be fully functional. would u say i can control my intake?