Scared .!

Discussion in 'General' started by nayyawesomeass, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Okay so some of u may know I'm kinda new to smoking I been off and on for a year

So for like the past 2-3 weeks I haven't been able to eat unless I'm high .. I never had this happen to me before .. If I'm not high and I try to eat I feel nauseous .. Like really nauseous .. I try to nibble on things to at least get me threw the day .

. I only smoke on weekends now bc I don't wanna go to work high ...

So mon-fri it's bad

I lost like 10 pounds in the last 2-3 weeks

So anybody know what I could do
    Plz dont say get high everyday bc I can't

2. Same thing happened to me... And couldn't sleep either... Only solution was to get high everyday... So I do. Other than that I dunno Wat to tell ya.

3. Happened to me yesterday actually I was up until 6am knowing I had to be at work at 12pm so I hit my bong and fell right to sleep .. Bad decision in the long run bc that high nap made me over sleep

4. That's normal no need to be scared, your body is just used to that kind of hunger you get when you're high but it's a different feeling when you're sober. Your body just needs some time to re-adjust if you're taking a break, otherwise just smoke and eat.

5. Try smoking a small amount right before you leave for work, like 2-3 hits. This way you won't be high really but you'll still have that "man I should stop for some Mcdonalds" feeling.

6. Make your self eat.

7. Just go eat some food dude lol...:rolleyes:

8. If smoking weed makes it difficult for you to consume food if your sober. Should you continue to smoke cannabis?

9. Try exercising! Exercise releases anandamide, your body's own version of THC. (This effect is a part of the "Runner's High".)

Granny

10. That's what I'm going to do today actually

11. -____- oh yeah I have not thought of that -sarcasm- I get a sick yucky nauseous feeling

12. Hell yeah ..

13. Thanks :) I will

14. Its just something that comes with smoking for some people. Most of the people I know who started smoking consistently lost a decent amount of weight. I lost a lot and I smoke a shit ton.
    Try to find some foods that you will have an appetite for without weed. And keep em on hand

15. OP, what's your diet like? If you do this ^ and eat garbage like McDonalds, it's no wonder you feel nauseous. And it would make sense--marijuana helps with nausea, so it'd be easy to eat garbage food while stoned and still feel great until 'sobering' up.

Granted, I'm certainly no doctor and I don't even know much about you, but generally speaking, diet and exercise are extremely important in relation to how your body feels.

16. Don't complain about it then lol.

Your curing your side effect with the problem.

17. "Only solution get high everyday" hahahha
    #1 solution

18. I don't eat mcdonalds but I do eat junk food bc that's where my munchies take me ..