Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

scared to smoke weed now : / pls help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by shadycrane, Feb 4, 2014.

1. #21 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    You forgot, Posting in the Seasoned Tokers section, and having the Mod's move it.

2. [quote name="turbotoke" post="19465360" timestamp="1391546734"]Sounds like a UTI or similar disease that could cause discomfort there, you bang any transient hookers lately?[/quote]That's definitely the issue here OP is in denial and is shifting the blame on the herb. Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

3. The only thing I can think of that could be related to smoking is some how your nerves aren't working properly and your brain is failing to send the "urinating signal."  I wouldn't go as far as blaming it on cannabis but it could be amplifying an underlying issue. But yeah I'm no doc so really just work with your doctors and don't withhold information.

4. Purple420 is willing to give you a physical Op....you know check you out for the herpsSent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

5. #25 Heroic Dose, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    anybody else see a notice a huge increase in threads like this from brand new posters?

edit: lol nvm. idk how i didnt see.

6. If you couldn't find anything correlating your problem to marijuana use, then, it's probably not the marijuana. I doubt your doctor thinks it's the weed. 

7. #27 Honokiol, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014

This is no joke, sorry the guys are bashing you.  They think any one who is having trouble with their medicine is trying to shut down MMJ when they should be trying to help you through the trouble.  What a great community we have been in this thread.  I bet not one of them is man enough to apologize to you.

You have cannabinoid receptors in your prostate and your bladder.  Looks like some of the M.S. patients who use MMJ are counting on the action you are finding troublesome.

Effects of cannabinoid receptor agonists on neuronally-evoked contractions of urinary bladder tissues isolated from rat, mouse, pig, dog, monkey and human.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1571997/?report=classic

Functional role of cannabinoid receptors in urinary bladder
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2878434/?report=classic

I don't have a good answer for you.  You should talk with your Dr. some more.

These searches will get you started:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=%22Cannabinoid%22+%22Prostate%22
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=%22Cannabinoid%22+%22Bladder%22

8. I get it now. If a new member has a "negative pot story", they're a troll.

*smacking my forehead*

9. #29 Honokiol, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014

One they don't understand, or want to believe in.  It is sort of like a religious cult and you pointed out an inconsistency in their bible.  They don't consider that lots of patients lurk here and never out them selves to the board until they need some help with their medicine.

The effect that is bothering you is dose dependent.  That is as close Is I can come to helping you. 

I may or may not have experienced episodes of it.  I keep marking it down to old age prostate changes as seen on TV but now wonder if there is more than one reason for the trouble.  It is still a minor occasional issue for me.

10. This reeks of anti-cannabis propaganda, but assuming this is a legitimate concern of yours; it sounds as if you've contracted a sexually transmitted disease and your paranoia while high is leading you to assume its the cannabis, Or you have a UTI.

Smoking in whatever for, be it cannabis, hookah, cigars, or cigarets will dehydrate the individual which will only worsen a UTI and drag it on. The fact that you were depriving yourself of water while smoking is asinine and only going to dehydrate you causing your UTI to become further inflamed.

Besides, as others posted you should just get a doctor to help you. If anyone has ever had your problem and rightly pinned cannabis as the culprit would no longer smoke and would not participate in these forums. Further more Cannabis has proven an effective medication for those with severely advanced prostate cancer allowing these individuals to discontinue using cathiders that had previously been necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Don't like the out come of smoking? Then don't smoke

12. Either you're trolling or you have tripped yourself out enough to believe that weed is actually causing this. Weed does not cause the problems you described, which is why you obviously weren't able to find info on it. So just cut it out dude we don't wanna hear garbage like this on gc

13. I'm assuming this is a troll thread...but if it isn't...your problem has absolutely nothing to do with cannabis. There is some other underlying medical issue. 

14. only time i've ever not been able to piss stoned is when i took too many tramadol and smoked more than i generally would so.. are you taking any prescription drugs ?

15. Sounds like the clap

16. Could be UTI, have you been having unprotected sex?? Can inflame your urethra and get all those symptoms(happened to me). Lasted like a month, caffeine made it worse Also could be an STD

17. op has old russion std...rochurcurotchoff type 2

it's fatal...dick will be dead by next week.

18. One of my friends has the same problem. He can't even smoke anymore and instead of smoking with me when I come over, he just watches me get high

his dick rotted off?

20. Definitely clap.