Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scared to smoke again

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Railer, Sep 24, 2011.

1. I haven't smoked in like 3 months, and I'm scared to. I don't know how long it will last, or if I can control it even just taking 1 hit. I once had an uncontrollable bad trip. I needed to calm down though, and I was also taking ssri antidepressants. I smoked since then, but never trusted myself fully again. The last two times I smoke I didn't get super high or have a bad trip, but I need to do it once when i know I won't get caught, then see how I can do it after that. Basically, I'm scared to be high again. What should I do?

2. Just relax and light a joint.

3. Well, I'd do one of two things:

1.) Don't smoke.
    2.) Take really small hits and let them set in before taking more hits. You don't have to smoke a lot at one time, you don't have to prove yourself to anyone :)

4. uncontrollable bad trip?
    LOL U TRIPPIN DAWG

5. lol if ur scared to get high then dont get high, really thats the only solution to your problem. Sounds like u just dont want to get too high and then get caught by the rents, in which case just smoke a bit at a time until ur at a proper level and then stop, or get lit when u know your parents are gonna be away for a little while

6. [quote name='"R107SL"']lol if ur scared to get high then dont get high, really thats the only solution to your problem. Sounds like u just dont want to get too high and then get caught by the rents, in which case just smoke a bit at a time until ur at a proper level and then stop, or get lit when u know your parents are gonna be away for a little while[/quote]

I would like to. My parents are gone right now for about 2 hours. I got some dank but I don't know if I have time

7. [quote name='"R107SL"']lol if ur scared to get high then dont get high, really thats the only solution to your problem. Sounds like u just dont want to get too high and then get caught by the rents, in which case just smoke a bit at a time until ur at a proper level and then stop, or get lit when u know your parents are gonna be away for a little while[/quote]

I'm not scared to get high, I'm scared to get caught

8. I wish I got blasted of 1 hit. Dam your lucky.

9. I'm sure some of your thought process has to do with those shitty ssris, I'd ditch those if I were you.

10. Please explain a bad trip when smoking weed?

11. How much have you been trying to smoke? If you are smoking too much too soon it sounds like that you are overdoing it. Just pace yourself a joint or two at a time or bowl or however you prefer to . Just don't try too hard to get high let it hit you on its own. Once that happens you should start enjoying it again.

12. if u scared go to church my *****.

13. If you freak out while high it can produce a panic attack. I have had it happen to me a couple of times. But I figured out how to overcome those feelings.

14. Don't do it if your parents will be home soon. Wait until you have a long time when you know you'll be alone, and, like several other people said, just try taking a few small hits at a time and see how you feel. Being paranoid about being caught can ruin your high, so setting is very important. You have to feel comfortable to have a good high, at least when you're first starting out.

15. Get baked, and try to trick yourself into thinking your dieing, you then realize that you have full control of how you feel during your high. Once you realize that it is infact your mind infecting your thoughts, you can eradicate it completely.

16. [quote name='"jimbobbybob"']edibles[/quote]

Yeah I wish.

17. Anything that gets u scared, paranoid, weird uncontroolable fellings, etc.....

18. Oh my god i wish i could get that high. Holy fuck man what i'd give.

19. well 2 hours is easily enough time for me, whether my tolerance is low or high. Ive noticed even if i have a low tolerance the high tends to be intense up until the 1.5 hour point and start to taper off. By 2 hours im not at baseline but i feel good and wont be stupid high.

I think u should be good, just smoke a half bowl or roll up a spliff and only put like .2 of weed in it.