Scared to smoke again because of an apparent link to psychosis with weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Stonerteen, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Buy an ounce of real weed, whip up a 10 gram edible. Gobble it up. Who wants to smoke for years of paranoia to wait and find out? Just ballz-to-thewall-it and then you won’t have to wonder any longer.. lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Its only going to bring out preexisting conditions, not create a mental health issue that was never there or predisposed. Rule that out and you good.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #23 Markcouplend99, May 5, 2022
    Last edited: May 18, 2022
    I don't think you have to worry so much about it. Weed can't cause psychosis. You may have tried bad weed, then it may cause some abnormalities in your psyche. But if you smoke good cannabis in small doses, it will only improve your health. I, for example, sometimes buy good CBD cannabis here https://organiccbdnugs.com/ and I feel great every day. .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. That is it exactly. A recent article I saw was talking specifically about concentrates being a potential problem, not weed itself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I once heard about a dude that was probably a pot smoker based on my red ribbon education in the 80s. He ran a motel and killed his mother who he lived with. Then, get this, the guy started dressing like his ma and killing women that checked into the motel.
    Yep, that’s the kind of stuff that, in the words of my sheriff, this “poison” and “gateway drug”, will do to you hippies. :passing-joint:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Insane in the membrane.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Pussies
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1