Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scared to eat my first firecracker.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Railer, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Ok so a long time ago I was on the antidepressant zoloft sertraline, an ssri. I smoked like 3 hits and tripped out hard and had a panic attack. I had no tolerance and it was super dank, but I think the antidepressant had an interaction.

Anyway, I made 4 firecrackers out of 1g of headies. Very dank. I still have no tolerance, and will probably be doing it alone.

I'm really excited to do it, but I don't want to trip out again. I know I can think "ok nothing can physically happen to me" or " I know I can't overdose" but I don't know if I can do that while I'm high.

I've smoked since my bad trip, like 3 times, and it went very well.

2. your fine dude....sit on a couch with mad food and watch tv.

3. You have .25 of a gram in each cracker, I think youll be fine bro <3

4. Damn just one gram? Lol you'll be fine

5. [quote name='"Crazyawesome"']You have .25 of a gram in each cracker, I think youll be fine bro <3[/quote]

Wait do you think I will get pretty high?

6. Yeah man, just .5 to .7 is normal I'd say. Take 'em one at a time and see how you do!

7. if you eat 2 or more youll probably get a good high going

8. im on 2 of those medicines..whenever i smoke too much weed, or even when i just smoke a little weed, i sometimes trip out..it might be the medicine..gotta do a little bit at a time man..at least for me, i take like one hit of a joint, or a bowl, and wait to see how im feeling before i take more..good luck bro

9. [quote name='"MentholMatt"']im on 2 of those medicines..whenever i smoke too much weed, or even when i just smoke a little weed, i sometimes trip out..it might be the medicine..gotta do a little bit at a time man..at least for me, i take like one hit of a joint, or a bowl, and wait to see how im feeling before i take more..good luck bro[/quote]

Yeah same. Are u mentholmatt from YouTube?

10. [quote name='"MentholMatt"']im on 2 of those medicines..whenever i smoke too much weed, or even when i just smoke a little weed, i sometimes trip out..it might be the medicine..gotta do a little bit at a time man..at least for me, i take like one hit of a joint, or a bowl, and wait to see how im feeling before i take more..good luck bro[/quote]

Are you mentholmatt from YouTube?

11. Thats like a decent sized bowl, I'm sure youll have a good high!

12. yeah haha

13. You should be fine just eat one at first. Remeber edibles take awhile to kick in so wait about an hour then if you ddont feel much eat 1 or two more. Itll be more of a body high so just chill out on the couch of somethin :)

14. #14 iwannapretzel, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011

just one gram? I don't know how you make your firecrackers, but when my friends and I have made ours .4g is enough to get you high as fucking balls. If you made those 4 right from 1g, 2 of em should get you pretty fucking baked. I always add some vegetable oil or something to get the most fat in there for the thc to bind with tho, although I don't imagine it makes them THAT much more potent. And this was already mentioned, but remember it can take a damn long time for them to hit you... If I were you, I'd eat them on an empty stomach, time it takes to kick in is much less and much more consistent. Word of advice: do NOT underestimate well-made firecrackers. I'd say 2 of those would be plenty for you.

edit: forgot about the ssri part. I've been on a fairly high dose of ssri's (prozac and more recently zoloft) for quite a long while and smoke plentiful amounts still, and I've eaten quite a few firecrackers, and I've never felt or even heard of any sort of interaction... then again, each person's reaction is different, but that's how it is for me. I wouldn't worry to much about it. If your doctor also prescribed any shorter-acting anxiety meds (benzos for instance, my doc prescribed me klonopin as well the ssri), those can sometimes be useful if you find yourself freaking out on that firecracker. hope this helped

15. if u scared get a dog

16. #17 CSterbz, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
    Whoops double post

17. You'll be fine, but donttttt smoke on medicines like zoloft or antidepressants.... It'll do more harm then good (not physically but psychologically)

18. i know i can't speak for everyone but iv'e been on zoloft and gotten high as fuck. plenty of times. never had any wierd side effects psychologically. but everyones different

19. My first firecracker was .75g and I had 0 tolerance. Knocked me OUT.