Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scared To Be Caught! Help Please!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatOneBro, Feb 8, 2013.

1. So today I decided to go outside and into a relatively abandoned creek to smoke. It was pretty nice and relaxing and i just sat there with the bong and i see this guy running towards me and I freaked out and just dumped it and just sorta stood there facing away and he came by and i was like 'oh hi! how are you?' and just stood there and this guy came by and was exhausted and slowed down and looked at me and went 'yeah, a bit chilly, you know' and i smiled and said 'yeah i was gonna go for a run but decided just to walk tonight. It's nice out despite being cold' and he smiled back and continued on. Then the next guy on a bike came by while packing up and i got all paranoid about it and I basically tried to be nice and sociable and polite just to try to make them think 'well he's nice and in a good mood' y'know? anyway i'm in PA so if you have any experience with the police let me know and also do you guys think that they'll call the cops or around parents? because i can make an excuse for a parent but would they call the cops or be cheery? let me know guys and don't hate for smoking in 'public' it was 30 degrees out and i thought they wouldn't come along the path and i normally smoked inside so i didn't want to be caught... thanks.

2. Find a better spot, smoke a joint or a blunt in public, it's easier to get rid of.

3. i'm just worried that they might call the cops I mean a bunch of adults support pot i think but i look really young for 19...

4. Well instead of a bong, use a joint or a blunt in public. If they call the pigs, then you can easily throw away the roach

5. how about a bowl? I hate joints unless it's really well wrapped.. i thought it would be more private... i was desperate and dumb

6. Use your bong as a weapon? That's what they were originally made for you know...

7. ahahah that gave me a hearty, stoned, chuckle. that's funny man :) but nah seriously i'd wanna not add assualt to possesion

8. Its hard to get rid of if ur worried about the pigs

9. Well, I would never point a loaded bong at somebody unless I intend to light it for them :p

10. its just this one time... the first time... outside

11. basically, i'm looking to not get rid of it haha

12. What, the bong? Well it does have your fingerprints on it....

13. i don't even know if the police called.

14. Get real man, theyre not going to go out of their way to call the police on some friendly dude smoking weed by a lake. You being paranoid is worse than the worse case scenario, because it's killing your vibe

15. fair enough man. thanks :)

16. Sounds like you were sitting by a trail with people exercising/walking?

They're not gonna call the cops on you. But you're better off finding a place more secluded if you want to use a bong. If it's just a joint, you might as well just casually walk along the path. I live in PA as well.

17. Yes, they will probably call every neighboring house.
    Your parents should expect a call somewhat along the lines of, "Hi I saw a 18 year old siting on a log while I was hiking, he seemed very sociable so I thought I'd let everybody in the neighborhood know."

The police will also most likely come looking for you, it is of there greatest importance that they catch a teenager smoking weed.

18. Lmao OP stop smoking in public if you're going to trip about it. :laughing:
    Obviously you can find better spots...hahahah.

19. Dawg you shouldn't have to worry about a damn thing. If they call the cops all they'll say is I saw a kid down by the creek(or wherever) looking like he's smoking pot. The only thing the cops can do is go to the creek and look that's it. Just don't go do it again especially with a bong