Scared to “go all the way” with girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Nov 27, 2018.

1. But for someone who is a virgin..that's the only thing that comes to my mind:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. I’m just gonna get us both drunk and I’ll go for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Plz don’t rophie the poor girl/guy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. That sounds creepy as fuck.. you have to get a girl drunk for her to have sex with you?

Say hi to Bill Cosby for me when you get done for sexual assault on a passed out chick.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Where is this post of his river dancing with kids ?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. It's called something like "my 17 year old friend wants me to get him weed how do I say no"

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Jeffersong be like
    if-youre-seeing-this-its-too-late-14032067.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Think they deleted the post .

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    No .......but I do Lean!

10. Should have said he hovers when he pisses . Guess he never has to get blamed for hitting the seat .

11. Don't listen to these guys, Jeffersong. They just don't understand but I don't either really and I need more detailed information. You say you sleep with her but you don't go all the way so please clarify that for me. Do you sleep together holding hands all night or what? Is she naked? Does she shave her pubes? How big are her titties? (not that it matters, I'm just curious) Got any pics? Or by "all the way" do you mean yeah, you've fucked but you haven't fucked her in the ass? I think we're having trouble understanding, that's all. She may be the perfect mate for you. Obviously something is different about her as she hasn't jumped your bones but she's still around. Good luck and you can PM those pics.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Good game Ed . I’m sure you’ll find the same pic he gives on google somewhere.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. This is good. I will use this.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. One of my dorm mates during college was the world champ in sleeping with chicks without anything happening.
    I mean really distinguished in this art.

Over the 2 years we all lived in the same dorm, he must have slept with a dozen women without anything ever happening.
    He was straight (married now with child), but was balls deep in the friend zone like no one I have ever seen before or since.
    He was actively trying to hook up with these girls but over and over and over and over again, it was nothing but kissless cuddling. - for years.

Kind of educated me on how much some chicks really just want a teddy bear, and I don't mean that in a good way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Hope while he was in college he found the cure for blue balls .

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I can relate with this. When I was 17 my brother and I went backpack traveling through Central and South America. This was back in the mid 90's and I was a virgin the whole ~1 year long trip. We settled in Guatemala for about 5 months and we got a bartending gig in this tiny village on the shores of Lake Atitlan. Lots of international backpacker types passed through there, including this incredibly elegant and gorgeous young lady from England. We became friends and soon we were hanging out all the time.

My brother and I rented this nice but simple kind of treehouse looking wood shack and we slept in hammocks (big Yucatan style) every night. She took to sleeping with me in my hammock for a couple months. Lots of boners, for sure, but I never moved to do much more. I was almost always spooning her, and spooning in a hammock is a very intimate and close way to sleep. She certainly felt a lot of my boners. I recall once moving my hand onto her breast in a half sleep and she just gently moved it a little to the side.

I think she really appreciated that I wasn't really trying to get into her pants, she felt safe with me. Sure, I was friend-zoned but we had a really close and enjoyable friendship. Goddamn she was beautiful. I have about a hundred photos (old print photos) of her from us hanging out...bathing at the lake, enjoying spliffs (of which she was a master at rolling).

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Lmao . I can’t find the dance scene . The responses are fuckin Hilarious. 1000 feet from an old folks home and a farm . Lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2

18. Couldn't resist.
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 2