Scared the shit outta me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jesse Bongston, Jun 21, 2009.

1. I'm sitting in my garage, baked as fuck, my garage is 2/5ths open and my music and videogame is pretty loud. I see cars driving by my street but I didn't take notice. 15 minutes later I hear a loud ass sound above my house like a chopper or plane. I pause all my shit, grab my pipe and I duck under my garage to check what's goin on. Right as I look up there is two cop SUVs facing my house and another cop car in the street with a cop standing there. There's a police chopper flyin by flashing the spotlight everywhere. Now remember, I'm REALLY high. So once my brain takes all this in I think "OH FUCK. What the fuck is going on? Can they see my pipe?" Basically I'm just freakin out for no reason.

Once I went in the house, with my heart still beating fast, I tell my parents and they laugh at me. Turns out it was just some kids in a vacant house partying. I still have no idea why there's atleast 25 cops and its taken them 2 hours to solve this though.

Just thought I'd share haha :smoking:

2. haha wow same shit happens in my neighborhood anytime something goes wrong with the law, probably 10 extra cops come because they have nothing better to do haha.

That does sound pretty scary.

3. i would have flipped shit.

i probably would have fucking booked it.

just took off.

gah im glad nothing like that has ever happened to me,

4. haha that would scare me too even after knowing why they were there I'd be paranoid that they would knock on my door lol.