Scared the fucking shit out of me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lappin420, May 19, 2009.

1. Hey GC, hows everybody doing this morning?

Yesterday, me and a few friends were just walking around blazin. We finally found a spot at an elementary school (Don't worry, there were obviously no kids around and we sat in the field). So we smoked up some of the kush I had (which was amazing btw) and were all nicely baked.

We were going to go to a friends house, but my buddy wanted to smoke a cigarillo, and so we sat down (He doesn't smoke much so he gets headrushes) on some stairs, going into a portable classroom. As were sitting, all baked as fuck, just relaxing and enjoying the day, something scares the fuck out of us.

This bastard of a bell at the school went off, even though it was a weekend. This bell sounded like a fire alarm x10, and I jumped up and ran like an illegal immagrant who just saw the deportation squad (Not sure if thats a real thing but whatever).

I honestly thought I was going to have a heart attack, hahaha. This thing was so loud and unexpected we all like yelled and cheesed shit.

Pretty lame story but damn it was funny at the time.

The day before some thug kids (I'm pretty good friends with 3 out of the 5) walked up to me and some buddies who were smoking a bowl at a park (Which was in the semi-hood :p). They were looking for a friend of mine, who I had just finished hanging out with.
    Some HUGE guy got into my face for no reason, asking where the fuck D (the friend of mine they were looking for) was, and I ended up getting pushed around, kicked in the shin and hit in the face. It wasn't very hard, it was just a piss off. Luckily a friend of mine was in the group and ended up getting the guy to fuck off. The thing thats confuzing, is that he got into my face for no reason. I told them where he was thinking everything was cool, but I guess this guy was just liquored (he looked pretty greasy at the time).

They ended up leaving after my friend backed me up and damn i'm happy I didn't have to use my blade.. We were in a park, I don't feel like jail at the moment.

So GC, sorry for the boring stories but I havent posted in awhile and I get the feeling most of my other posts have been pretty lame.

I hope everybody has a great day, catch you all later.

Peace and Love from B.c.

2. my advice would be not to bring drugs to a location where you specifically get in more trouble resulting from the location

i've been smoking a long time man, and even if i was a freshman in highschool, i wouldnt be caught dead at an elementary school. shit.

3. haha, I love that part about the illegal immigrant.
    I disagree. I usually blaze at this elementary school across my neighborhood and it is by far the most stealthy area around. I usually toke at the back on one of the three playground areas and it is so perfect. The playground is all the way in the back, in the dark (its shadowed from the light by the building), and the gates are locked, so you can only walk in and a squad car wouldnt be able to drive through.

4. Haha, I understand what your saying, but like I said we made sure nobody was around.
    In my opinion its a no-no to even talk about smoking blatantly around children. But this school has a huge field with a park going off the side of it. The park is not part of the school (the school has a play ground though). Its hard to explain but it was that or a church and yeah, we were blazin up at the park.

I've been smoking for a long time too. I started at a very young age (which I'm not exactly proud of) and know how to keep shit on the downlow (although that doesn't really matter in the right (or wrong) situation).

Thanks for the feedback man.

5. Haha, thanks man. Funny thing is im part spanish, and after getting my head shaved my friends say I look like a mexican with a bandana on:D They always joke about getting me deported.

But yeah exactly, as long as you keep shit on the DL and watch out for people. The place we were blazin was way at the back, similar to yours. Cops are easy to look out for so its very easy to toss your stash, and I'm also in B.C. so as long as the cop isn't a complete dick, and you act respectful and keep it very low key, they usually just confiscate your bag (Half the time I'm sure they take it for themselves).

I had a friend get busted for open liquor in public on his birthday, he was high on mushrooms and had beer in his backpack. Another kid there was also on mushrooms and had a 40 (No idea if thats what its called in the states, its 1.4 litres I believe) of wisers. A friend of ours came through on his bike, and had a mickey of disaronno (Sp?) in his backpack. I was walking to go get a pack of cigarettes, and stopped to talk to these guys. I told them if they didn't quiet down the cops were gonna show up (seeing as they were sitting INFRONT OF A GROCERY STORE and being loud as fuck).

Sure enough, as my buddy (the one whos birthday it was) is riding the other kids bike, he asks what time it is. I see a cop car pull into the parking lot (which was really far away) and I flased up 5-0 on my hands. My buddy thought it was 5'o'clock :p.

I started walking (I could have gotten away easily, but I had nothing on me and was in no way intoxicated) but they were so slow and I didn't wanna just dip out. The cop wasn't being a dick and asked if we had anything, they told him no. He searched their backpacks and they put all the liquor on the hood of the car and THE COP DIDN'T SEE IT!

He ended up leaving but pulled us over the next street over, I'm guessing he checked the dash cam. My buddy who had the beer was already on probation and he got a ticket (but he used a fake name:p).

The cop didn't dump the liquor (But took the beer and the disaronno), and he didn't find the 40 either. Later on (I swear on my balls this is true) I saw the same cop, parked at the 7-11, pull out a 2/6 and take a big chug out of it. The same cop confiscated a 2/6 of vodka from another group of my friends, and I'm pretty positive it was the same one.

Sorry if this is hard to understand, I didn't use names so it might say alot of "My buddies buddy" kind of thing.. I'm too lazy to go through it all and make it perfect right now.

Ride easy, Shitwish. (Yes thats my nickname:smoking:)

6. BUMP

(Yes, triple post, im just that popular:p)

7. Hell yeah, I'm right there with you. I can't even tell you how many dumb friends I had in high school that got caught smoking at elementary schools at night. :rolleyes:

8. #8 vapeisrape, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    haha i disagree with your disagree. You get in even more trouble if you're caught with hit on a schools property, fines are increased and shit, and if its a school in the same district as the one you go to, you could be expelled...

9. I agree with the getting in more trouble, but like I said before, I wont even get caught at the spot in the first place. It's like a crow's nest over there. Its all the way in the back, in the dark, with nothing but trees and buildings surrounding it, hardly any open space to be spotted. You have to be superman to see me from the entrance way; its like 80 yards away so they wouldnt be able to see me just driving by. The cops cant drive in either, because its blocked off, so they would have to get out of their car to get in, but by that time, I would have broke off into the wooded area.

You have to be in that spot to really know how safe you are.:)