Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scared shitless

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jsmall209, Oct 31, 2016.

1. hello everyone! I hope that I'm doing this right
    Anyways
    I have been randomly offered the job of my
    Dreams and I know a urine test is coming
    I'm an obese African American female that is NOT a frequent smoker. I hit a blunt three times Friday night and haven't smoked forever prior to that. I need advice because I know being plus sized it will be harder to clean my system fast. All advice and help is welcomed!

2. It's stored it fat cells so you need to start exercising and burning it off. Another option is diluting drinking as much water as you can before you go and urinate as much as possible. Flushing alone will not work to get clean you need to be active and burn it. However it will dilute it and you can pass.

• Like Like x 2
  3. It's longer because it has a bunch of specific information about how to and how not to safely "wash yourself out".

The idea that it's stored in fat cells and that you need to exercise to burn it off is nowhere in that article. Possibly because it's not true or it's not useful for short notice drug tests.

With all due respect.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lol thc is stored in fat cells that's a fact

5. Exercise is not proven you are correct but when you sweat you do release toxins from the body so it can't hurt.

• Like Like x 2
  6. If your test is soon then diluting is prolly your only option. Good luck

7. Substitute someones clean urine

8. Thanks everyone!!!! Is the certo drink a bust?

9. Subbing is your best choice if it's the job of your dreams

10. Go buy a test and see if you even test positive. you may be below the threshold. I have to give tests to new hires and after an accident at work. I've seen obese people pass under similar circumstances after a couple days. might as well make sure you're not freaking out for nothing.

11. Thank you!!!!!

12. Do you know of the certo cleanse? Any feedback

13. Doing that now... thanks!

14. I'm so clumsy and never did it...I'll probably spill the damn piss everywhere

15. No I do not

16. I'm 33 and I've only had to piss once and I quit for 7 days and passed with no diluting

17. I know all about certo. I have custody of my kids partially because my ex-wife was dumb enough to put faith in it. Thank you certo for not working

• Like Like x 1
  18. whelp
    I was told for someone that smokes on the regular it won't work but someone that took three hits it will
    Damn it lol I'm gonna have to sub