scared shitless....need help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xkinggkongx, Jun 27, 2010.

1. hey guys so heres the deal, it was saturday night around 7:00 and me and my friend had just bought a new acryllic bong, so we rolled to the local elementary school parking lot and took itout of the trunk, and begin using it. near the end of our session we looked up and noticed a camera pointed directly at us(it could see my license plate #) we didnt think much of it and figured it was not constantly being watched. we headed out and i dropped my friend home, and was on my way back to my other friends house. on the main road, there were two cop cars behind me cruising pretty slow, anyways at the intersection i headed towards my friends house and they pulled into the elementary school. really scared that cops will come to my house since my license plate was shown on the camera.

2. They were probably just checking on a suspicious vehicle report (you), so unless you vandilized the school there's no reason to check the security tapes:smoking:

3. why the fuck were you smoking in an elementary school parking lot????

4. :mad:

5. ^This.

NEVER smoke in a school parking lot. Most of them have a certain distance rule of how far away drugs/cigarettes need to be or you'll get in more trouble then you would just normally being caught.

6. so do you think cops will take further action? now i know thx for the future advice but im still scared for now

7. Unless they actually see you smoking in the video, I think the most you will get is some questioning on what you were doing there. That's IF they even go out of there way to do so.

8. smoking @ a elementary school was dumb.
    If you get in trouble you'll learn a lesson.

9. I see nothing wrong with smoking at an elementary school if and only if there were no kids present ie. after hours. Granted you will get in more trouble like a poster above me said.

10. More than likely, right before you left someone called to report kids in the parking lot after hours (dumb idea, seriously, go smoke somewhere else) and the cops were probably responding to the call.. you guys left just in time I bet.

Doubt anything will come of the camera shit, just be smarter next time.

And yea, most states double your fine if within a certain amount of feet away from a school, and you were in the parking lot.

11. okay haha im glad to know nothing will likely happen...i was smoking IN the video, but cant i just claim i wasnt smoking but it was like a fog machine? lol

12. You could say you were smoking tobacco out of a water pipe. After all, they sell them legally to people for the purpose of smoking tobacco. Tell 'em you love tobacco bong hits haha.

13. haha yea this dude

u cant get in trouble because they dont kno that you were smoking weed. u might get questioned, but just tell them it was tobacco

in the future stay away from school zones tho