Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scared im not gonna get high

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kushmasta69, Jan 29, 2014.

1. #1 Kushmasta69, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Soo this friday im gonna be making pot brownies. Im gonna be using the oil method and im putting 8 grams of high quality bud into the oil (im making 16 brownies so thats about .5 per Brownie). The only time ive had edibles was when i made a firecracker by using the sit out method and i left mine out for a week but it didnt affect me at all (i waited 2.5 hrs and nothing happened) now im scared that im gonna waste all that bud and not even be able to get high off them :( so do you guys think im gonna get high or not? (Sorry for the long ass post)Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Some writers make it difficult to understand the point they're trying to get across. You, the other hand have made your points clear, concise and interesting.

3. [quote name="Pamila321" post="19428018" timestamp="1390987700"]Some writers make it difficult to understand the point they're trying to get across. You, the other hand have made your points clear, concise and interesting.[/quote] thank you...Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. make sure you don't psych yourself out before you ever try them.

5. Use lower quality weedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 Funk-D, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Just eat the shit,  and don't think about it. 

Or smoke weed, and then you KNOW you'll get high. 

7. But I thought you were the kush mastaa :D Lol I'm joking but if you find a successful recipe and follow it correctly you should be high as balls! Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I've had good success with a simple method...12 - 14 grams of "regs". I put it in a small cuisenart grinder which pretty much turns it to keif or dust. I used to add butter or oil and sort of sautee it gently but I find it gets you higher without, so I just mixed it into a cheap store brand brownie mix with chocolate chunks and nuts. I cook it in a 9x9 glass dish till the edges are nice and crispy. Yield is 16 brownies... I cut each in half, one half with coffee in the morning and the other at lunch... You're good for the workday....Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum