Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scared Ill whitey?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OnSomeShit, Feb 14, 2014.

1. although i would wager that statistically most people who listen to popular rap music smoke weed. only because so many young people do.

2. I understand, I smoke every day (unless the wallet doesn't allow, gotta keep my priorities in check haha) and listen to all sorts of music. Ambient, rap, indie pop, psychedelic rock, metal, anything and I smoke with people who listen to all types of music. But the same thing happens in other genres. Shoot, even in radio pop "Baby can you breathe, I got this from Jamaica", that's from Blurred Lines haha. 

3. Don't Lie just say you haven't a really want to try and You might have quite a trip the first time but don't be scared you can't overdose, The more hits you take the higher you go. You might feel floaty and pain relieved.

4. #24 240sxLover, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    I mean to be honest, I only know that song because, well... It's catchy :'(

I just like to think I listen to better music. To quote what I just heard, "and if a double decker bus, killed the both of us, to die by your side oh the pleasure, the privilege is mine."

5. I guess it's just personal prefrence

6. Hey - it's the second or third time you need to worry about, not the first, right?  First time I smoked  no effects.  Second time, only the munchies - shocking how good that meatloaf sandwich tasted when I got home!  I remember thinking, oh, this is what they mean!  But I was disappointed still.  Wondered if the whole stoner thing was Emperor's new clothes

Third time was the charm - I was even more shocked to find out what being stoned felt like.   

P.S. kind of similar, all these years later, to my first time with volcano - thought this vaping is a myth, too bad.  maybe third or fourth time before I started soaring. 

7. If you think you will pull a whitey you will, if you go into the session with no expectations you will most likely have the time of your life, im sure the other more experianced tokers will agree, its all in the mind at the end of the day. 

Master your mind, and you master yourself

8. #28 koruptyg, Feb 15, 2014
    I'm not really sure why people tell you you wont pass out. My friends, who occasionally toke, always pass out when they smoke with me. I've seen people go all yellow/pale in the face even. So you could actually pass out, get a blood sugar drop and get all yellow in the face, but as long as you are reasonable that wont happen and you'll have a great time.

They do it, even when I warn them, cause they feel they got something to prove I assume. But if she is a massive toker make fucking sure you dont try to keep her pace. Take 2 puffs, wait 10 mins, then see how you feel.

Just DONT try to keep her pace, you WILL pass out if you do.

9. Turns out the girl can't smoke today ;'( but I'm getting some cheese in like an hour or so :)

10. Just smoked 0.5g, 5 mins ago :)

11. #31 SNiXrOx, Feb 15, 2014
    OnSomeShit, on 15 Feb 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

How did that go? :bongin:

12. the smiths love it. I listen to everything from hip hop, dnb, reggae to indie and the beatles lol. Everything sounds so much better when your high. Its silly to associate stoner culture with one genre of music but acceptable to associate a specific genre with stoner culture. if you know what I mean

13. #33 240sxLover, Feb 15, 2014
    Indeed, I mean, when you say wiz khalifa, I immediately think of a person spending thousands of dollars on weed hah. So I guess they have their place. I just feel like espoused 'stoner' music has little depth compared to it's more drug inspired contemporaries.

I mean, one time my friend's brother said, "The beatles are overrated," yet I looked at his itunes and it's full of junk like mac miller. Maybe people are tone deaf more often than not? Most tone deaf people I meet have a pretty shallow musical palet, even my dad (albeit he's introduced to some far out shit hah).

14. I think like Stoner culture doesnt mean reggae but reggae music is associated with stoner culture due to the nature of it. Stoner culture covers a lot of things I hate people who feel the need to conform to one type of music etc because they think it makes them a proper stoner

15. #35 240sxLover, Feb 15, 2014
    Well I think that with music many people have a herd mentality as with much of life. I've appreciated some stoner rap, like "Can't take it when I'm gone" by wiz (because it has some depth to it's message). But that's not really one of his more popular songs.

And I'm bored as fuck all the time/been known as the 'loner stoner', so I just browse the internet a lot, enriching my knowledge of drugs and music. I usually find a new band I like weekly at least. People often have really small itunes libraries (Ipods are going out, but the iphone only offers 16gb max??? How can you fit any music!?)

16. Man it's cool, everything is fuzzy lol lolo l

17. this shit is the shit, shit

Ya man weed is pretty fuckin amazin  :smoking:

19. Just say you barely ever smoke.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. wiz and juicy don't epitomize stonerism but they have their place. in my expererience the people who listen to them don't smoke weed or started when they started listening to them. i put them in their place though the love to challenge me to smoke outs. challenger supplies the weed greens out and i get so fucking baked...i miss those times (t-breaking)