Scared How Long Till It Wears Off?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrkRaven0905, Jun 20, 2013.

1. #21 SiriusWolff, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Sounds like derealization or depersonalization it can be caused by too strong of drug use and will subside after awhile. Just realize you're fine, you're not gonna die, it will go away, noone has ever died from it. You're fine just stay away from drugs sounds like your mind isn't meant to handle that kind of load.

2. You are one lucky.man

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Troll? And if your not trolling dude just relax you will be fine. If you die then you will be the first person to die of mj poisoning in the history of the world, in that case it would be nice to be known for something.. :confused:

4. #24 dirt361, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    i know what u mean everything feels fake like are u not really here? is everyone real or is it just u in this world and everyone is fake?
    u feel like something in the world changed and only u can feel it. if u hate this feeling dont smoke anymore got this when i was 14 i kinda enjoy it makes me see the world from a different perceptive and distract ur self and much as u can dont let ur mind start thinking the thoughts or u will start to thinking ur losing ur mind and then comes panic attacks just keep calm if u dont do it any more it should be gone with 1-3 weeks

5. why the fuck can i never get high like this??

6. smoke as much as u can and get a panic attack and mission complete

7. i dont know how to have a panic attack. weed is just so chill. 

i mean i get paranoid but still lol

8. yeah man you should have just started out smoking or at least vaping.. face her through the burn first.

9. Yea what everybody has said, brownies are not for rookies. You should have started by smoking a bowl if you wanted to get some sleep. First time I had an edible, I thought I went blind and I almost passed out lol

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. OMG so I'm at home. I left work early and came here to sleep. Holy hell. I think I'm sobered up mostly. 

Good note: I had four orgasms in a row, non stop....no fucking joke. I came home to sleep, got horny, started playing around...yep 4 times, most i've ever had was 3. and those were at least 5 min apart. These were in rapid succession...then I passed out. Man...I didnt know weed did that. No wonder i was asking my fiancee to bed after I started feeling the effects.

THINGS THAT ARE REAL
    1. So apparently I didnt harm my fiancee. I thought I had cut her or something, but what happened was that I attacked some jello in the fridge. My brain misconstrued it as blood and I panicked. When I woke up this evening I saw the jello on the counter and floor. I asked her and she said I attacked some jello. I did push her when she took the jello from me. :(

2. I apparently dont have two kids. Im my brain we had two children and I was freaking out about what would happen to my wife and kids if I never came out of this craziness. Nope were not married, just engaged and we dont have a boy and a girl. Dammit. I thought my son Donovan was real!

3. I live in a condo. I liked my "dream" house better than this one. But apparently it doesn't exist yet. We did talk to a builder two days ago to survey the land. But in my head it was already built....dern it

4. I am not an IT executive. In my dream world I had my dream job. LOL. While I am on that career track, in my dream world I had already made it. *Sigh* in real life I'm just a team lead. :/

5.  I am already out of the closet and I am a lesbian. In my dream world I was confused as to whether I was out and I wasn't sure how to handle telling my mother...it was scary to be going through that again. One time was enough.

So lessons learned:
    1: Never eat a weed brownie. I'll stick to puff puff pass, although my fiancee has just made me promise to NEVER touch anything again. Im in the dog house...majorly. I think I'm on the couch for a few nights.
    2: If you get high...be around people who know what to do. My fiancee apparently called my buddy who works for the EMS. She made me get in the bathtub and threw water at me for 3 hours. No wonder in my dream world I was cold and confused and thought I was drowning.
               Side note: at one point I noticed my fiancee's summer eve bottle on the bathtub rack and i started rapping eminem won't back down. lol
    3: I dont think weed is for me. Had a mental break...and I really miss my HGTV dream home lol. And I'm stuck cleaning the kitchen and my fiancee's bathroom till SHE say's its ok. 

Thanks for talking me through this guys!!!! :)

11. Weed does not cause for shit like that to happen.

12. Gotta love edibles, I once got so high I convinced myself I was in a coma and my life was a figment of my imagination

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

13. Really? Maybe there's a level of high I've never reached before.

14. If you're ever *allowed to partake in the herb again, don't trust the people who gave you that brownie again. Just make your own.

They clearly didn't give you accurate information about how much herb it contained, that much is true at the very least....  but with that said, if the price for that brownie was too reasonable compared the usual cost of your daily smoke intake, and you only needed half to boot, then odds are it was NOT even herb at all. Either way, proceed with caution if you ever consider going through them again. :(

(*Let your fiancee know you've learned your limits, and that you'll make them yourself next time! :) )

15. let's trade places dude

16. oh now i see the followup story 
    never mind

17. OP youve got a mental disorder my dude.... weed is not for you

18. are you sure your life is not a figment of someone elses imagination :confused:

19. Just don't call the  cops saying you are dying and you'll be ok soon.

20. op do you recall anything like this  [​IMG]?? we would like to make sure our memory wipe worked ?? if it did not we will see you again soon