Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scared about smoking again. Help needed.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GalacticBud, Aug 25, 2010.

1. #1 GalacticBud, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
    okay so here's the story. i got my tonsils out 2 weeks ago, today. so august 11th. i really do want to go back to smoking, basically because i'm just not the same. i get anxiety attacks or i get depressed. so that being said, it's the reason i am putting it in the medical marijuana section.

when is it safe to go back to smoking? i'm scared i will start bleeding again, and i really don't want that happening. i already had bleeding 4 hours after the surgery and had to get rushed back to the OR. stayed overnight.

so, is it safe to smoke again? doctor told me "you are able to resume normal activity like working out"

EDIT: AND ADENOIDS ARE OUT AS WELL.

2. best is to leave smoking............
    the recovery takes at least 14 days ,depending on individual it may vary . within this time smoking should be fully stopped

3. Ask your doc, just say you smoke cigs.

4. you're on GC and you're saying to stop smoking??? what's wrong with you hahaha. but i haven't smoked in 14 days. so when should i start?

5. How about right now? lol
    I would read up about how long it takes to heal. If its two weeks and you feel fine and eating whatever you want then....how about right now? lol

6. If you want to be on the safe side and still get high make edibles!

7. use vapes instead man. much more safer and it get you HIGHHHH
    buy the portable ones

8. I am sure you are safe. If you are able to eat anything besides just ice cream (;)) then you should be able to smoke.

9. I don't think it would be a good idea to accept the advice of anyone on Grass City. When it comes to something like that I think you should seek medical advice from someone within the profession.

10. that might be true but there are people who do accept the fact that smoking isn't good for all the time.