Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scared about drug test tomorrow. Please help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icekid94, Jul 17, 2017.

1. So I have a drug test tomorrow at quest diagnostics, for pre-employment. The last time I smoked was June 9th, and I've been working out , eating better and drinking water. I tested myself about every weekend while I was absenting and the test strip kept coming up positive , I.e. No line on the t part of it. Around the 4th week of being clean the line started to appear however it was faint. I test myself in the morning as soon as I wake up to really make sure if I'm clean or not. I uploaded a picture of the test strip I did this morning and yesterday, they've been sitting out for a few hours now, but when I took them and waited 5 minutes they were super faint but over time the line was more noticeable. Will I be ok for my drug test? I know they test on site and then send it to a lab but at the lab do they test the piss again for drugs? I'm just super worried bc me and my wife and moving for this job and I don't want to lose it. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Attached Files: