Scaramucci: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sky dog, Jul 28, 2017.

1. it probably has a lot more to do with the area and the way he grew up, you know, in new york and all. But hey, its easy for you all to slap labels like "alt-right" "racist" "misogynist" "homophobic" et all instead of actually engaging in any sort of normal or rational discussion. And you are leaving us many sterling examples no doubt.

2. #82 MickFoster, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    After reading the first sentence of your response I thought perhaps this time you were going to be likeable and agreeable. But that thought was soon gone in the second sentence when you typically attacked me.

Don't take the high road here and insinuate that only the left slaps labels. Yesterday your buddy Vicious called anybody on the left "commie scum" and not so delicately implied there was a bullet for each of them. Give me break. And don't spin it like you usually do. Your statement above "it's easy for you all to slap labels", is a "sterling example" of your thinking and indicates that you put all democrats in the same category. So don't call foul when I put you in the same category as Vicious. Maybe you can get together with him this weekend and help him clean his gun.

3. I wasn't talking about the left, I was speaking mostly about you. Don't try to play victim here. I think we are all familiar with this behavior. Nice try.
    And btw, I can help clean some guns for sure. I keep mine clean and locked and loaded at all times.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #84 MickFoster, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    When you use the term "you all" I believe that means more than one person - the key word being all. How am I supposed to know what you mean? I can only go by your words - I'm not a mind reader.
    Or did I misread it? Lol.

I'd be happy to compare guns my friend - especially my carry weapon. Not all democrats are against guns - I love guns - just ask the guys at my local gun range. I thought you weren't talking to me anymore? You just can't help yourself can you? Lol.

5. did I say I wasn't gonna talk to you any more? Thats pretty easy to attain for sure. You seem to be wanting me to ignore you like everyone else does. Do you get some bizarre satisfaction from that?
    I'm also glad you assert your second ammendment rights. Everyone should.

6. If you look at post #142 in your "Russia farce" thread you said: "no one wants to talk to a LIAR". Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that the term "no one" actually means not one person - I believe that includes you. So forgive me again for not being able to read your mind - I can only go by your words. Kinda like the "you all" thing. Lol. Me liking and having guns doesn't mean that I am asserting my second amendment rights - I believe there should be restrictions on assault rifles and a stricter policy as to who can own a gun. Isn't this fun?

7. why is it your goal to try to turn entire threads around to be about you? Seriously, did you not get enough attention as a child or something? If you want to have a debate, then do it. No one is stopping you, or trying to. You continually derailing threads is getting really old though, for real. Especially since there is no substance to what you are saying, you are literally just trying to troll me now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I sense a little hostility - please calm down. I don't turn entire threads around to be about me. I only try to derail threads that you're involved in. Lol. You're the one that went off topic in this thread in post #81, not me genius. Remember this one!
    So rather than just letting the first sentence be your reply, you decided to turn it into a left/right "you all" thing. From there it was completely downhill. All my responses before that were on topic. Scaramucci - remember? Are we having fun yet?

• Like Like x 1
  9. yes I remember scaramucci, and I remember you equating his accent and demeanor to being involved in the mob, which is what got that quote from me above. At least your admitting to trolling me, thats nice.

10. You just can't help yourself can you? That response I made was to JohnnyWeedSeed and regardless whether you like the content of my response or not it was still on topic - Scaramucci - remember. Having fun?

11. Your conservative buddies slap labels on liberals left and right all over this forum, and I have yet to see you criticize a single one of them for it.

You get triggered when someone does it to you or "your side", yet couldn't give a rats ass when someone does it to "the other side".

If your going to play the high moral card, act the part. Otherwise it's just seen as whining.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Everyone be aware—thread bans and warnings will be handed out if this doesn't stay on track.

Attack the argument, not the arguer.

• Like Like x 1
  13. who said I was conservative? and who said they were my buddies? I've said numerous times that I am libertarian and have been for many, many years now. way before it was the "alt-right" that it is now.

also, blocked the person who was creating the issue, sorry to everyone that I let it get so derailed. I'll just block quicker next time.