Scaramucci: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sky dog, Jul 28, 2017.

1. No, I don't know what the Mooch really thinks since he has been doing a lot of 180's and busy like a beaver deleting all his anti-Trump tweets. I do believe that we as a country is ripe for a surprise attack with our Commander in Chief having food fights in the Oval office.

2. I had to...
    DEXATI20170728173307.png

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. How many clowns do you need in a circus?

I wish they'd have some other entertaining acts. Like bears, who can do tricks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. When Trump goes low, the American left goes lower

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Priebus has his first interview with Wolfe Blitzer He came in with a slight limp and Trump's shoe print still visible. All he wanted to say was God and Trump are great, and it was and honor to work for such a brilliant mind. Blitzer, as hard as he tried, couldn't get too much more out of him.

6. Wonder when he'll "sing", to borrow from the mobster vernacular, or any of the damned and fired for that matter.

7. Either you're a prophet or just a really good guesser..

8. I don't really understand the point you're trying to make. What is the American left and their political leaders doing that is lower than the republicans right now. Trying to gut Medicaid and take away 22 million people or ban almost 2000-6000 people in the military or cut taxes on the wealthiest to the point our budget is completely unsustainable and massive cuts will be made.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. There's a lot of things you don't understand, dude, reflect on how accurate your predictions have been in the past year and a half, cos I read your username without the first T. Have you been hitting out of the park? I sure have, from Brexit to Trump to the migrant crisis' consequences on Europe and Muslims to Turkey going full Islamic dictatorship on us. The abundant amount of Tu qouque! in your argumentation is poor, and the lack of self-reflection is astounding.

As a Scandinavian social democrat, who lives a realistic version of what Bernie Sanders demagogues for, on the deep left end of the spectrum, how could I go and be so upset with the American left? It's in your methods.

You act like a bunch of spoiled brats and high school bullies, armed with the ultimate truth. You've become extremists. You have for about three years now. Anyone who disagrees with you are treated like subhumans, and you feel entirely justified in levying the most dehumanizing insults at the American right, at Trump and Trump supporters. From now on, look at how your ideological bedfellows obsess over insulting Trump - it's in this very thread, lots of it.
    Treating people poorly has lasting consequences - I'm quite stunned you haven't learned this lesson yet. You have a bizarre tendency to ignore the chess board a few moves ahead, which is devastating for your political endgame.
    I saw this shit, and saw it well enough and long enough ahead to become a millionare at 27 on the backs of the American left's rage. Bet the house on Donald, even though I despise the man. Did you see Trump winning the election, and if not, why?
    You're not a fool, but your sources of information are propaganda, corrupted statistics and a playbook of cruelty that wins you more enemies than friends. With me as one example, I can't stand the American left for it's methods and strategies, and I'm even ideologically aligned with it. Well, with what it was.

You have, in essence, become Trump in your fight against him, in the same way you became racists in your fight against racism.

-------------------------------
    Ignore all that, as you have with my other posts challenging Bernie and your views on free speech; I don't think you'll reply to it with a level head.
    Let me ask you this, instead, to get a gauge of why you feel justified as you do. What missteps has the American left made to end up where they are now, with ideological allies hating them, no political power, no legitimate leaders, and no prospective path forward? What mistakes were made, by whom, and why? How courageous were you in identifying and confronting the elements of your party that were pure poison?

Happy to take this to PMs. You'll find me receptive of Socratic dialogue.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1

10. Cash Me Ousside GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Viking, I'm clapping until my hands bleed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. When Trump goes low the right go even lower to defend him.

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. Devin Nunes, Sean Spicer, Reince Priebus, Sara Huckabee Sanders and KellyAnne Conway come to mind.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Yeah but the left gets low like Lil Jon

Skeet skeet skeet

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Were dealing with ppl that will, have and are going to try to destroy you in any way.. you have yo go low....@maga

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

16. Scaramooch fired..

John Kelly ain't gonna fuck around

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I don't think so. For the last year and half, each change in Drumpf's circle of admiring suck-ups has left us wondering if he would change and become more presidential. Nothing or nobody is going to change a 71 year old narcissist. Not Kelly, not McMasters, not Mattis, not Bannon, not Ivanka, not Jared, not nobody.

18. I hope he doesn't become presidential. That would be boring.

19. I guess that depends on your point of view. You may find his behavior amusing, but I think most people prefer their leaders to be presidential.