Scammed $2,800

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sh@wN, Sep 3, 2006.

1. My town has been dry for dank for the past few months...occasionally $60/eighth buds will come in but it's hella spendy. I've been looking for dank all over...even others in the cities are dry for dank in bulk quantities.

Few days back, a guy that I have been dealing with for a long time told me that he met a grower about 1 1/2 hour away in Minneapolis and he was going to pickup a pound of some frosty dank nugs for 2,300$. He was short 2 hundo though. He said he would get me two zips for helping out with the cash when he gets back into town...so I gave him the cash. He then said he could just get his own stuff and then get $500 from me and he'll get me a QP if I wanted.

I definitely wanted one, so I gave him another 3 hundo. Him and his Girlfriend leave to MPLS to pickup, then I head off to work. When I get off work I give him a call and I ask if he's back in town with the stuff and he say's no. I said what the fuck do you mean? and he replied with his story that went like this.

Now when he gets back into town

He has been keeping in touch so far (3 days), trying to get money from people and shit to pay me back. He says after labor day, but I don't know about that. I have remained calm so far, I let him know if this falls through and I don't get my 5 hundo he's going to regret it. Karma will bite you in the ass.

2. What a bitch. I guess be a dickhead and laugh all you want. I know I was taking a huge risk in fronting $500, but sometimes taking risks can reward you greatly. It's only 5 hundo, nothing to kill anyone over or do anything drastic. I'm only sharing my story and what has happened to me. I will follow up on this with info if he pays me back.

By the way, trublunt cut the racist shit man...the grower is white and has no connection with these two guys anyways. It just so happened that these guys were in the house stealing weed, and my guy went in and interrupted them so they only got away with 2 pounds and not the entire 13.

3. yeah sorry man i was just being a dick, i was scammed $100 out of pretty much the same sitatuion as you and it hurt a whole lot for me, so im sure it hurts even more for you.

hope you get it back

4. Your going to be banned sooooooooo fast.

Edit by Indy: Yes, trublunt975 was banned, as well as KellerW.

5. KellerW quit fueling the racism...you're going to get my thread closed damnit...

Edit by Indy: KellerW has been banned, was a prior banned member anyhow.

6. Wow that blows! The dry spell here was pretty damn bad! But im finally getting bud again. I only deal with people who I really trust and have a bank account to back it up.

7. Right on. You know...i'm not the only one getting desperate for some dank bud. That's pretty much why this went on through a shady deal.

I've got 2 grand cash to back up this loss...and then whatever is in my bank account (7 grand for college). But i'm not dumb enough to risk college cash like my guy that took $2,300 out of his college fund

8. Dude... honestly. I've been through a lot of situations that one could consider comparable and it's 100% your fault. I've been ripped a many times and everytime it's been my fault for trusting someone I shouldn't of. Or even just unnecessarily letting money leave my hands. One should NEVER front. That's a rule. I don't care if it's your dad. I know someone who's been ripped off by his dad. It's fucked up, I know... but when money's involved... NEVER trust anyone.

9. Hey keller, get a bigger post count, THEN diss someone that has been through hard times, your posts are rude and i DONT want to hear racial shit from ANYONE its against the rules. anyway, Im sorry, what id do is meet up with him and go back, looks like the main dude set you all up... could be, believe me i know shady shit, its all around bro. im real sorrry, K+ cuz i feel bad for that 5hund

10. wow, this thread turned real racist real fast.

Sucks about your bills man.

11. i agree, u should go back to the dudes house with a few buddies. The guy probably set it all up.

12. Either your friend who you gave $500 to is lying & trying to cheat you, or he's a complete fucking moron. And I'm not trying to be mean or nothing, that's just a fact.

You don't give $2800 to 2 shady people who you've never seen or heard of before.... no matter who they say they are. So they took the cash and "went to get sandwich bags"? For any normal person that would be the last straw to know for sure that you're being fucked. But your friend seriously let them go, with the money, and expected them to come back? This part of the story is almost unbelievable.

13. both of those racist need to be banned and their post need to be deleted..this situation had absolutely nothing to do with color and you brought that into it...color should NEVER determines a situation and you just show your ignorance by thinking it should..you idiots are a disgrace to white people

about the original post..sorry to hear about this, but the guy prolly figured since they lived there they would be coming back...atleast hes staying in touch so it appears that hes tryin to make up for what happened..people get jacked everyday so its not that unbelieveable..thats part of the risk we take everytime, its not like we can report it to the cops

14. ^^ weird, all of it is just plain weird and ghetto..

what is up with this word, hundo ... Ive been hearing that word, not in CA, but lately all over the east coast I hear this word when I go back there and it is soo fucking gay.. well that is what I had to say about that..

also whoever had the 13#, your friend sounds like a dumbshit for wanting to pull a gun and kill you,...

kinda silly not having a safe, has cameras but no safe!?!?

15. Racism doesn't float at the City, the two users in question have been permanently banned, one being a prior banned member anyway which is an automatic ban again regardless of what was said in this thread. Though what was said would have earned a ban for any user. I've cleaned the comments from the thread, thanks to those of you that reported this thread. Now, back to the original topic, I've opened the thread again. :metal:

16. Can somebody tell me what they said..Im curious...

Im a fuckin Triple Oreo...Black/White/Native Indian....I look like a hawaiian pineapple..

..Gotta laugh and make fun of yourself sometimes..

17. he was just bieng outright racist in his comments and showing mass disrespect. no need to go any deeper. :)

18. kinda stupid of him to give 2800 dollars to 2 guys who he didnt know... whether they are red, white, black, purple, or yellow... and even dumber of him to let them leave.... WITH HIS/YOUR MONEY!!! what the fuck... story is too hard to believe, but if he pays u back then hes probably being truthful.... id never talk to him again though... not good to deal with anyone that dumb

19. And I know someone who has ripped off her dad. Muahahaha. He had it coming.

But man, I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you, Sh@wn. :(