Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scam?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoking4Life, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Well I got a text from one of my old friends saying "Hey we got an ounce of ditch weed for 70 bucks and smoked a dime of it but my room mate is smelling it, I need to get rid of it so wanna buy it for $50 bucks? [Insert name here] said it was pretty good for ditch weed."

Basically this kid and me have an on and off friendship, we get in fights alot. But I am best friends with his brother [insert name here] and his brother texted me saying he'd send me pics. I dont have pic messaging.

so I text the 1st guy and say " I dont have $50 only $20, but I can front you the $30 later."
    and he agreed (wtf?) so, then I start getting sketched out and I texted my friend (his brother) and ask if he'd smoke it with me. He doesnt respond, so I text guy #1 and says yeah.

I mean its only $20 but I have a feeling they are gonna for some reason fuck me over :/.
    I dont know. What do you think GC??????

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. This website is 18+, kid.

3. Only buy mids or dank bud, I'm guessing ditch weed is another term for schwag. I would say no because you have to smoke a lot more then you'd have to with good shit. It evens out probably, but your inhaling way more smoke toking schwag.

4. How do you know hes not 18. Hes asking a question, I'm pretty sure thats allowed.

5. lol? what makes you think I am under 18?

edit: Just cause I refer him to as "kid" I am under 18? You're an idiot.

6. yea kind of a douchy thing to say, i mean even if he is younger then 18 and smokes more power to him.

7. Thanks bro. But you do have to be 18+ haha. But I am, dont worry. That guys an idiot and doesn't know what hes talking about.

8. well, do you have a scale? I mean, chances are the dude just wants to make a deal, and will accept the 30 later. I mean, who knows? give it a shot

9. Nah thats not what im getting at. I'm not afraid of getting shorted, I just have a feeling this kid is gonna give me some oregano or some shit, then when I smell it he'll be like "Oh thats cause its shwagg." im kind of a nice-guy and I would be to afraid to tell him no, I think he might be taking advantage of that?

I'm pretty high, so im probably paranoid ahaha
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. yea it does sound real shady, cause hes already giving it to you cheaper and if you get into fights with him regularly 20 now and 30 later sounds like theres something wrong and they just dont want it

11. oooooh, I got ya. Well in that case, just seriously be upfront. It's hard to do, I'm a nice guy too. But you have every right to go "bro, this doesn't look straight"
    And declining to buy the green is always YOUR option, fuck it's your money
    You're signing no contract. If he gets pissy say "you were trying to sell it too, obviously its shit" but in your own way. There is ALWAYS an option. always.

12. Yeah. If I were him, I wouldn't sell an ounce for $20 fuck that, I would go hide it in the woods or anything, you know?

+rep for you bro, thanks for some help :D

13. Sorry for double post but I gotta give some rep to this guy.
    Yeah man, I am gonna try my hardest to be upfront and just say "no." if I dont like what I see, +rep friend

14. He *told* you it's ditch weed, so it's not like he's ripping you off. The question, then, is whether you want to pay $20 (+$30 later) for schwag. If so, be my guest. I wouldn't, but I'm spoiled.

15. Inspect it before you hand him the cash..
    Maybe smoke a few bowls before you buy it all. That what I would do, but then again I wouldn't buy regs. Even for 20 a oz. Unless I was going to make some edibles

16. This.

Buy it and make edibles with it. Or make hash. If he's using "ditchweed" correctly, then it is weed that grows naturally, and has 1% THC or less. Your best bet is making edibles with it, I'd say.

17. When you get it, smell it. If it smells like weed + looks like weed buy it. If not, say "I'm cool bro."

18. Soo what happened?

19. Nothing yet, meeting him at 6:00 PM gmt -6