SCAM ALERT: OASEEDS.COM || WON'T SHIP ORDERS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by swagnificent, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Hoping to share my experience so others don't fall victim. I ordered OAseeds because they had Mephisto seeds in stock. I waited 2 weeks after ordering and my order still said "in preparation". I contacted the company and they said they were done with the rest of my order but they were just waiting for their Mephisto seed shipment. Well, I really wanted those seeds and I specifically ordered from OASeeds because I couldn't find them anywhere else at the time. They said it should ship soon and that they would throw in some extra seeds on the house.
    Nobody emailed me back. I waited a few days, emailed, nothing back. I used the chat support feature on their website. I was told by someone on the chat that they would issue me a refund and cancel the order. They emailed me asking for my refund info. I sent my information and never received a refund. I emailed again, no response. I used the chat feature and was told that they would email me with more refund methods... still no email.
    It's been 4 months. I've sent over 10 emails and have asked for their physical address for my lawyer and to speak to management. They won't respond.

So yeah it's a scam, spread the word. I tried to be nice with them thinking it was just a shipping issue but now they are blatantly ignoring me sooo.