Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scales?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by watusippin?, Jun 2, 2009.

1. I have another question for you guys,

I was at a local head shop a week or so ago and was going to pick up a nice scale. But when I told my friend who met me there he said that they are kinda sketchy if you get caught with it along with bud or baggies because it can be classified as "intent to sell". Is there any proof to that?

Also, does anyone know where to pick up one of those key chain scales? I've been calling everywhere and no one knows what I am talking about.

Thanks

2. froogle.com
    edit: just buy a pocket scale from a headshop, if you get caught with bud youre fucked anyway, a scale really wont matter as long as you dont have 5 full dimes on you or something

3. If you get caught with bud and a scale by a dick sucking ass fucking cop then yes you will get charged with intent. Even if you don't get caught by a dick sucking ass fucking cop, you might get charged with intent.

However any cop that does anything about cannabis is a dick sucking ass fucker. :rolleyes:

4. gram-scales.com

might not have the dash. They have sick matchbook stales and ones in cd cases

5. as is usually suggested ebay has nice new pocket scales you can get for under 10 bucks. if you get caught with weed and a scale you could get charged with intent to sell but it would never stand up in court unless you were carrying ounces on you.

6. that scale actually sucks....hate to break it to you. i have a few scales and bought this one bc it was a good conceal and it broke the first week. and i still have my other scales so its not because im careless.

7. ןןǝs oʇ ʇuǝʇuı ʇoƃ ʇsoɯןɐ ı puɐ ǝןɐɔs ʎɯ puɐ 'sƃɐq ʎʇdɯǝ ǝןdnoɔ ɐ'3˙ pɐɥ ı 'ǝןɐɔs ɐ ɥʇıʍ ןןǝs oʇ ʇuǝʇuı ʇǝƃ uɐɔ noʎ 'sǝʎ

8. It fine... I didnt finish everything off yet... But its a good thing you posted because I was just about to hit the final button to buy it.

What brand would you recommend for a scale? Or should I just shop around my local head shops for them? Is there a way to tell if a scale is high quality?

9. What do you mean "almost"? How did you get out of it?

10. #12 420gamer4life, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    Cop decided not to be a dick, he said if i snitched out my dealer i could walk, so i said,"it was some random guy down on (ghettoest street in town) wearing a bob marley shirt and dreadlocks down to his waist", the officer sped away thinking he was making a giant drug bust or something

11. If im not mistaken a scale would be considered paraphernalia. If you get caught with a quarter Pound and a bunch of baggies then the intent might stick. A police officer can charge you with anything that doesnt mean the charge will stick.

12. why on earth did you make that appear upside down? pain in the butt to read. Too bad that CD scale guy on ebay doesn't ship to canada

13. sorry, it was kinda an expirament,lol
    ןoן'ʇuǝɯɐɹıdxǝ uɐ ɐpuıʞ sɐʍ ʇı 'ʎɹɹos

14. He does.

"Shipping to Canada is sent by Global Priority and will cost $9.45."

15. I thought u were russian at first...

At least he was a chill-ish cop... The cops around here have no crimes to fight so they spend their time busting up parties and rolling people for bud.

Biggest waste of fucking tax dollars...

16. #18 guyverman, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    I'm not even in a bullshit area like that and I own that cd scale and one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COKE-HIDDEN-DIVERSION-SAFE-STASH-CAN-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQitemZ290320971898QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item43987a787a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

When I'm in my car I always have a real 12 pack with about 8 cans in it and I've been searched after throwin my bud in the can and mixing it in with the others when the cop pulled me over. He didn't even look at the 12 pack.

17. I got a nice key chain scale that weighs up to a oz. for 2 bux at the local smoke/head shop.