Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

scales

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dr dre, Oct 25, 2008.

1. where specifically(like what stores)can i get a small scale that would be easy to jack?

2. i guess one of those little hanging scales could be found at a postal store... lol

3. support the store and buy it, theyre like 6 bucks

4. dude just buy one.. if you have the weed to need a scale.. but not the funds to buy the scale. then my friend... you should not have a scale:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. Easy to jack? Not likely. Scales are always behind the counter, usually in a locked display case.

Come on man, scales are $20 bucks, I could spare change that up in 15 minutes. Not worth risking a shoplifting charge for.

6. aight. . . where can i get one?

7. head shop.

i'd expect something like this from Dr.Dre - Damn MTV

8. A head shop. I have also heard that some hobby shops have scales. Maybe you can check them out.

9. You're in Portland....go down to Skidmore Fountain and look for a shop that sells all of this Nepalese blankets and shit (it's literally RIGHT next to the fountain), there's a headshop right next to it. Mine was $25 there.

10. Yeah, take your allowance to office max and get a postal scale, or you could try a head shop....if you are old enough.

11. Staples selles them also but they can be a bit expensive sometimes i think theyre like $40 there. Also almost all head shops and tobacco stores sell them

12. i know some convenience stores sell them, buy a mini one for postal reasons, i know then theyre like 8-10 bucks, but a headshop scale would be the best option. they tend to be the best quality

13. your not talking about incense magic are you? thats right by the fountain but across the max tracks

14. Yup, incense magic.